Mandich: "Phins and Webb Discuss Terms" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandich: "Phins and Webb Discuss Terms"

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Mad Dog got a little chuckle, saying "I don't think ol' Rich has much bargaining power". lol.

Anyway, it seems like he might be our guy.

The Herald said that Webb weighed 350 lbs yesterday. I questioned whether or not he could stay healthy to begin with. Now it appears that he's also really out of shape. Don't know how much he could help us, even from a depth standpoint.

350lbs.? Why are we even bothering. His time is over. Just sounds like a waste of money.

Is there a possibility that they may plan to use him at guard, and move someone else to help at tackle?

probably a mentor to wade smith, and show him proper technique to avoid rushers going in the inside and using his feet.. remember wade smith is in his 2 year playing left tackle , he started playing left tackle his senior year in college...

Re: Mandich: "Phins and Webb Discuss Terms"

Originally posted by Muck
Mad Dog got a little chuckle, saying "I don't think ol' Rich has much bargaining power". lol.

Anyway, it seems like he might be our guy.

I heard that one. Gotta love the mad dog :lol:

Good point dolfans1988. I believe that Webb would be more of a teacher than a player if he is brought on board. Especially for the first few weeks, while he gets in shape. And of course, his student would be Wade Smith.

Yeah, hopefully wade smith can learn real fast so ricky can get yards, everytime he runs for more htan 100 yards it always a victory when the defense is playing great...

More importantly, lets hope Wade Smith STAYS HEALTHY. Otherwise, it's Greg Jerman and whatever beatup stiff we bring in off the street. You thought Sunday was bad.....

More importantly, lets hope Wade Smith STAYS HEALTHY. Otherwise, it's Greg Jerman and whatever beatup stiff we bring in off the street. You thought Sunday was bad.....

If that happened then we would REALLY be in for it. ::knock on wood::

The Herald said that Webb weighed 350 lbs yesterday. I questioned whether or not he could stay healthy to begin with. Now it appears that he's also really out of shape. Don't know how much he could help us, even from a depth standpoint.

what about bringing in webb as a TE on smith's side on important plays? webb may be out of shape but his long arms could still do some damage.

Wannstedt plans on playing the waiting game to sign someone to the O-Line. He says they'll wait till after this weekends game to see if they will make any roster moves.

Originally posted by finfan54

what about bringing in webb as a TE on smith's side on important plays? webb may be out of shape but his long arms could still do some damage.
:lol:

Originally posted by finfan54

We could use him as a RB, at 350 nobody could bring him down.
:D

Back
Top Bottom