Mandich: "Phins and Webb Discuss Terms" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandich: "Phins and Webb Discuss Terms"

I think he'd collapse before he reached the line of scrimmage.

Originally posted by Muck
The Herald said that Webb weighed 350 lbs yesterday. I questioned whether or not he could stay healthy to begin with. Now it appears that he's also really out of shape. Don't know how much he could help us, even from a depth standpoint.

Wow.....he is heavy. Played around 295 when he was at his best.

I suppose he could be an upgrade over Smith.......but he has never played in Norv turner's scheme, so he might not be ready for awhile himself.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

We could use him as a RB, at 350 nobody could bring him down.
:D
I bet Webb and Nails could clean out a Golden Corral....seriously:eek:

"what about bringing in webb as a TE on smith's side on important plays? webb may be out of shape but his long arms could still do some damage."

don't laugh. i was thinking puting him on the inside and smith as an eligable reciever on the outside. webb will not be able to move as much initially, but with nails on one side and smith on the other, that might be one imovable wall.....

Does everyone think Javon Kearse is gunning for Wade Smith this week?

Originally posted by njfinfan
Does everyone think Javon Kearse is gunning for Wade Smith this week?
Don't forget Kevin Carter on the other side...he's a pretty good DE as well;)

So you think they're going to double team him?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I bet Webb and Nails could clean out a Golden Corral....seriously:eek:

I thought you'd say "Publix". :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
I think he'd collapse before he reached the line of scrimmage.

Does he get his own Senior citizen parking space in his contract? We reserved one for Bruce Smith when the skins visited.

He's my favorite bill on the field, ever . I couldn't stand his "me, me" attitude off the field . Besides, he's wearing a different uni. I'll dog him anytime.

He absolutely is out of shape and overweight. He, at the very least, would have been in someone's camp. Let's look at the younger free agents that are available.

Back
Top Bottom