Manning a chump | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning a chump

YoMamma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone saw the incident between Manning and Reggie Wayne (wr) on Sunday......

To me this shows as to why Indy wont ever accomplish anything.....he isnt a leader.....

Can you imagine one of Marino's or Elways' wr's doin that to them.......they would have fuggin killed them....

Did you notice Manning chewing him out in the first place??

This is all on Reggie Wayne. Like Michael Irvin said, he's a idiot for doing this.

yeah i noticed.........but i also noticed like a 1000 times Marino and Elway doin the same thing........and each 1000 times the wr or whomever slinked away and hid....they dont respect/fear Manning....

didnt Irvin call Manning an idiot and said something about white people dont know what they are talking about or something?

Muck said:
Did you notice Manning chewing him out in the first place??

This is all on Reggie Wayne. Like Michael Irvin said, he's a idiot for doing this.
That's kinda surprising (and honest) coming from Irvin. I would expect him to defend the receiver.

Way to rate your own thread a 5 star before anyone replies. :up:

YoMamma said:
yeah i noticed.........but i also noticed like a 1000 times Marino and Elway doin the same thing........and each 1000 times the wr or whomever slinked away and hid....they dont respect/fear Manning....
Different type players now. They have respect for no one now.

If Marino was 28 and tried doing that now, then some stupid kid would do the same thing.

That is like the joker that was in Dallas, asking Emmit once. Who are you to try and tell me what I should do. I think it was Reggie Swinton.

YoMamma said:

IMO this has less to do with Marino or Elway but more to do with the WR's they were yelling at. Obviously Wayne has dif standards than those other WR's.

Reggie Wayne is a fool. You don't start sh** with the one player on your team that can make you rich!!!!!. RW(not that one) right or wrong should relize Manning can make or break him.

Things happen in the heat of battle. I'm sure Wayne regrets his actions. Football is a very rough sport. These things happen!

I'm just glad it happened, this means that next year one of them will want out of Indy, thus making the Colts weaker.

Nobody should be surprised by Wayne shoving Manning....Vanderjagt obviously didn`t respect Peyton either. As great as Peyton can be, he isn`t a leader.

Back
Top Bottom