Manning might motor out of Indy!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning might motor out of Indy!!!

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
read the rest at:

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~112~1840597,00.html

Now this is something Saints wide receiver Joe Horn might really want to get on the horn to call his buddies about:

Indianapolis should be declared the NFL's biggest danger zone. The Colts are in far greater danger of losing Pro Bowl quarterback Peyton Manning than anyone realizes.

Manning is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent after this season.

Most people who follow football, or are around the game, simply assume the Colts cannot afford to lose Manning. Actually, it might be just the opposite.

It might well be that the Colts cannot afford to keep him.

Mod edit: Again, you cannot post a large portions of articles. Keep it relatively short. :)

Clump do you live on this website? It seems any time
someone posts your there... LOL LOL...

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
It's not like the Fins can afford him :shakeno:

And LIKE the goats could add Manning to their roster ... :spit:

And even if they could,, it would be a gigantic waste of his talent being in Barfalo !!

:evil:

Mairno1983

Yes.......the Bills could easily afford him.

Oh sure they could... :spit:

Just amazes me that "in YOUR opinion" how much better the goats s-c situation is ALWAYS so much better then the Dolphins ..:shakeno:

It is so unbelievably :boring: wildebeest :laughat: fan !!

:sleep:

Marino1983

Goes to show how ignorant you are Marino1983.........Bills are far UNDER the cap in 2004, while Miami is way OVER. How much clearer do you need?

Analyze the cap situations like I have and you too would understand my opinion to be very true. You'll probably stop at the anal

Goes to show how ignorant you are Marino1983.........Bills are far UNDER the cap in 2004, while Miami is way OVER. How much clearer do you need?

Analyze the cap situations like I have and you too would understand my opinion to be very true. You'll probably stop at the anal

"Ignorant" :lol: Just scroll through just about ANY of yours or YOUR brethrens B-S posted on this web site clumpy,,, those are a definition of "IGNORANCE" !!

Most teams are "OVER" the s-c every season .. And teams have to make cuts and renegotiate salaries by the thousands ! :rolleyes2

If YOU want to be taken seriously as an unbiased "self proclaimed" :laughat: capologist,,, then leave YOUR "ANAL" billy goat attitude back at bfz ------ clumpy .....

:evil:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Not that this means anything, but in 1998 when Manning was coming out of college, he was asked where he would like to go if he had the choice. He said "either Denver or Miami" (alluding to replacing Elway or Marino)
It seems the Broncos are happy with Jake Plummer....
Though there's no glory in replacing Fiedler.

The knock on him is that he's a pure pocket passer like Griese. Not true. I have seen him rush so many times, and be successful. I would LOVE if he came to Miami. We'd have to dump Fiedler & Griese's salaries,and probably a lot more just to get him. I would give anything(except Ricky, CC, McMike and most of the Defense) to get him. :D

There is no way that we could afford Manning. I would love to have him on our team, but it is just not possible.

Back
Top Bottom