Manning might motor out of Indy!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning might motor out of Indy!!!

Rod Rutherford has less chance of being a successful pro QB with his accuracy than Sage does.

It's so funny how in vogue these mobile QB's who can't throw a strike on a pass are today. Give me a QB is accurate any day of the week.

McNair, McNabb, Elway all QB's who used their legs to get more time in the pocket and not necessarily to run for yards. They are trying to get more time so they can do the job of a QB, throw the ball.

If we draft a QB make it one who has a chance.

Clump, i can't stand your presence here as it only serves to cause trouble. As you can clearly see the Phins will once again be fine after some roster alterations. (just like last year when you also predicted salary cap doom)

i love the junk talk and then not coming back to say a word after your team was dominated further than any team has been by the Phins this year. I hope your cap space helps you enjoy the loss more.

Manning is not coming here due to the fact we can't afford to continually throw big money at players and leave ourselves with absolutely no depth.

He will not leave Indy, he will just get a better deal at the thought he may. If it comes to it, I'm sure Indy will go to it's leaders and ask for a way to restructure their deals so they can keep him. They want to to win like most players in the league and know w/o Manning they'll be in a bad spot.

manning might not be in it for the money, did no one think of that? the guy wants a SB... he'll go wherever he feels the SB will be. i doubt he'll be in a colts uni next season. i'm not saying he'll be in a dolphins, but not colts.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Goes to show how ignorant you are Marino1983.........Bills are far UNDER the cap in 2004, while Miami is way OVER. How much clearer do you need?

Analyze the cap situations like I have and you too would understand my opinion to be very true. You'll probably stop at the anal

yeah marino83, clumpy knows that buffalo is so way under after wasting 4-5 mil on Lawyer milloy!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom