Manning plane headed to Miami now(False) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning plane headed to Miami now(False)

possibly waiting on a plane?

Omg. That's crazy talk. He's obviously still there because he signed a 6 year deal, is looking for a new house, relocating his family and attending the next nuggets game.

Lol. Still there because his plane isnt scheduled to leave yet. How absurd

I am confused by all the conflicting reports cluttering up the board and confusing everyone. Can anyone provide a definitive schedule so we can disregard the conflicts on the board?

Brandon Spano is reporting that Manning is in Denver's HQ right now. I'd hold off for now, it seems there are a lot of conflicting reports.

So this makes 3 different reports on Manning. The first report was, he was regrouping with the Broncos brass, the second report said he was flying to Arizona today and now he is flying to Miami. I will be so damn glad when he makes up his mind where he's going. This crap is turning into a circus.

Michelle Beisner just said that Manning is still in Denver and their is speculation Manning and the Broncos will resume talks this evening. Also NFL agent David Canter speculates that Manning is looking for real estate right now.

Sounds like he will be a Bronco.

Michelle Beisner just said that Manning is still in Denver and their is speculation Manning and the Broncos will resume talks this evening. Also NFL agent David Canter speculates that Manning is looking for real estate right now.

No it doesnt

You must be loving this..

I don't fricken care where he goes at this point. There will come a point real soon that we will need to move on. He is only a temporary bandaid at the QB spot anyway and not our 12-15 year mainstay at the position.

I am confused by all the conflicting reports cluttering up the board and confusing everyone. Can anyone provide a definitive schedule so we can disregard the conflicts on the board?

.........:domoblow:

A plane with Peyton Manning has just landed in Narnia, where Aslan is now courting him. Next stop Hogwarts. Hufflepuff a serious player here

Well if reports are accurate that Manning's plane is leaving at 5pm EST we will know shortly..

Peyton Manning - QB - Colts

A Broncos team source tells the Denver Post free agent Peyton Manning was still in Denver as of Saturday afternoon.

Manning is leveraging his Denver visit for all it's worth before he leaves town to, presumably, meet with the Cardinals and Dolphins. However, he was reportedly "not at Broncos' headquarters" on Saturday afternoon while "(Broncos VP of Football Operations) John Elway (was) at Broncos' headquarters." The Arizona Republic reported the Cardinals were unlikely to host Manning on Saturday due to a conflict with a charitable event, so it's possible Manning is just killing time before heading to the desert.
Related: Broncos

Source: Mike Klis on Twitter
Mar 10 - 4:23 PM

Back
Top Bottom