Manning plane headed to Miami now(False) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning plane headed to Miami now(False)

Michelle Beisner just said that Manning is still in Denver and their is speculation Manning and the Broncos will resume talks this evening. Also NFL agent David Canter speculates that Manning is looking for real estate right now.

Sounds like he will be a Bronco.

If true then Manning has no clue what the hell he's doing

Peyton Manning - QB - Colts

A Broncos team source tells the Denver Post free agent Peyton Manning was still in Denver as of Saturday afternoon.

Manning is leveraging his Denver visit for all it's worth before he leaves town to, presumably, meet with the Cardinals and Dolphins. However, he was reportedly "not at Broncos' headquarters" on Saturday afternoon while "(Broncos VP of Football Operations) John Elway (was) at Broncos' headquarters." The Arizona Republic reported the Cardinals were unlikely to host Manning on Saturday due to a conflict with a charitable event, so it's possible Manning is just killing time before heading to the desert.
Related: Broncos

Source: Mike Klis on Twitter
Mar 10 - 4:23 PM

Probably the most reasonable bit of specualation i have heard all day

i thinnk Ross needs to tell Ireland to sit back and let Marino get this deal done!!!!!!!

Maybe peyton is skipping arizona because they are OVER the cap. Pointless visit... I think its denver or us. And he lives in miami thus making us the last and most comfortable interview

imo we better hope thats what it is instead of comeing here then going bk to zona that wouldnt be a good thing.

Next things we will hear from Florio and the other Nostradamus's is that Peyton is looking at homes in Denver....

LOL

just heard Manning's (Peyton, Cooper and Archie) are looking at log homes in the Frederick Colo. area with sights set on a nice 2/2 unit. We are DOOMED fellow fin fans.

One thing for sure is they are doing a good job keeping it quiet because no one can even figure out exactly whats going on......

I'm from the area and one thing I can 100% guarantee is that he won't be living in Frederick, Colorado. LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom