Manny Wright,Vick cut.14 free agents signed. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Wright,Vick cut.14 free agents signed.

YPF

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Those players are defensive end Bruce Mkristo (Washington State), defensive tackle Marquay Love (Houston), linebacker Edmond Miles (Iowa), cornerbacks Tuff Harris (Montana) and Geoff Pope (Howard), guards Tala Esera (Hawaii) and Stephen Parker (Arkansas), tackles Marion Dukes (Clemson) and Julius Wilson (Alabama-Birmingham), safeties Courtney Bryan (New Mexico State) and Chris Vedder (San Jose State), and wide receivers Gabe Hatchett (Oregon State), Kerry Reed (Michigan State) and David Sutton (Texas-El Paso).

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...fins,0,1777962.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

I wish Marcus Vick the best. He matured, stayed out of the papers on the negative side, and has a ton of upside as a WR/KR type of player. I hope he catches on elsewhere and has a solid career.

As for Manny Wright, he's a crybaby ***** - don't care what happens with the rest of his career.

I thought they were wavied.

Btw i posted this also 1 minute before you lol

I wish Marcus Vick the best. He matured, stayed out of the papers on the negative side, and has a ton of upside as a WR/KR type of player. I hope he catches on elsewhere and has a solid career.

As for Manny Wright, he's a crybaby ***** - don't care what happens with the rest of his career.

I love how some will continue to be on some players bandwagon even after he's cut.

Vick apparently has little to no upside at all.
The Vick fan club that somehow formed right after we picked him up predicted there was a great shot he'd be our starting QB in a couple of years.

Then when he was beaten out at QB by a guy we ended up cutting and he was moved to WR that same group thought he'd be an instant "slash" and contribute on offense. When everyone saw that wasn't going to happen he then became the next Daunte Hall in waiting. He did squat and got cut.
That pretty much sums it up.

Manny was no surprise at all.
He came back having to prove himself and his motivation to be a pro.
He failed the minute he came back overweight and out of shape yet again.
Good riddance.

We lost nothing with these 2 cuts and it could actually be a case of addition by subtraction as both were questionable influences to have in the lockeroom.

We should move this thread to the depths of the sea so I can tell you how I REALLY feel about Manny Wright. I'm glad he's in buffalo now so we can pound on him two times a year.

I really really wanted to see Manny Wright succeed in this league, I still believe he can. No one can deny he has potential and can be a good player if he get's his act up (and his weight down). I hope us releasing him doesn't come back to bite us in the butt.

I guess all members of the Manny Wright Fan club have now left for Billzone!:rolleyes2

I guess all members of the Manny Wright Fan club have now left for Billzone!:rolleyes2

Yes and all the members of the Manatee Wright club are staying right here! :lol:

That was one of the best nicknames ever.
Whoever came up with it should be awarded some Phin dollars!

I really really wanted to see Manny Wright succeed in this league, I still believe he can. No one can deny he has potential and can be a good player if he get's his act up (and his weight down). I hope us releasing him doesn't come back to bite us in the butt.

Chances are it might, Manny Wright has the potential to be a Top 5 DT in this league. However, you have to put yourself in Cameron/Mueller's shoes.

You're presented with Fred Evans, Vonnie Holliday, Keith Traylor, Rodrique Wright, and Manny Wright. It's your pick in the 4th round and a DT is available that you graded as a 2nd round talent. All of your current DT's are working extremely hard except one. You can draft the DT and make a statement that a lackadaisical attitude isn't going to fly, or you can pass on him and go to a player you graded as a 3rd or 4th round talent. Solai basically killed two birds with one stone-- he was the BPA, and allowed Cameron/Mueller to get rid of a problem.

I love how some will continue to be on some players bandwagon even after he's cut.

Vick apparently has little to no upside at all.
The Vick fan club that somehow formed right after we picked him up predicted there was a great shot he'd be our starting QB in a couple of years.

Then when he was beaten out at QB by a guy we ended up cutting and he was moved to WR that same group thought he'd be an instant "slash" and contribute on offense. When everyone saw that wasn't going to happen he then became the next Daunte Hall in waiting. He did squat and got cut.
That pretty much sums it up.

I will negate this entire post because I never thought Vick had anything to offer as a QB.

You may have thought you were directing this at me, but clearly, you are not. :rolleyes2

If Manny Wright sticks with buffalo and performs I am gonna be pisssssssed!

Manny Wright was none other that this decades version of Demitrius Underwood.

Back
Top Bottom