Manny Wright,Vick cut.14 free agents signed. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Wright,Vick cut.14 free agents signed.

That is funny as hell. Sorry.

Seriously, wish the kid the best. But come on, he's an undrafted player for a reason.

I'd love for him, or any of our other guys to become the next gem.. but get real for now.

One of the reasons for Daivd Sutton going undrafted is that he is pretty raw not only as a WR but as a football player as well. He didn't start playing football until going to college four years ago. He was a high jumper and long jumper in track & field and was a volleyball player in high school.

Pro Bowlers "Fast" Willie Parker and Chris Dielman both went undrafted.

WR D. Sutton stood out during mini-camp. Not only in size {6-6 / 222}, but in the way he played as well. If he continues to make progress in training camp, he could make this team. He's not the fastest WR out there, but I see a potentially very good red zone target in Sutton....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Chambers, Booker, Ginn, Hagan, Sutton. I can dig that.

I was looking at his college stats and he caught like 6 passes the last two years total. Hes raw as heck. Practice Squad?

I was looking at his college stats and he caught like 6 passes the last two years total. Hes raw as heck. Practice Squad?

More than likely. Unfortunately, if he shows potential during preseason, he likely won't be there long as some other team will sign him off of it.

Chances are it might, Manny Wright has the potential to be a Top 5 DT in this league.

Dude,
Stay off the pipe!!

Back
Top Bottom