Manny Wright,Vick cut.14 free agents signed. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Wright,Vick cut.14 free agents signed.

You want more production ? Kelvin Smith was 5th in the nation in tackles (for linebackers) .. And DE Mkrisko Bruce (UDFA) and the DE we drafted in the 7th round both combined for 50 sacks over the last 2 college seasons..

O agreed. But he is young and maybe the change of location is what he needed. I mean just like Mike Williams going to Oak, maybe that will spark his career.

I mean he comes in for camp. if he cannot crack the top 5 he is gone, and it cost us nothing. That is why I like the pickup

I understand but you can make the mistake of giving the man a roster spot on potential.The NFL graveyard is littered with players players who had potential but never made it.

We have had plenty of those on our roster.The roster space they take precludes other players from getting their shot.

I always thought trading for David Boston was a mistake.He looked good in shorts but couldnt stay on the field.

Manny cant stay away from the lunch pail.:wink:

I will negate this entire post because I never thought Vick had anything to offer as a QB.

You may have thought you were directing this at me, but clearly, you are not. :rolleyes2

Not just you, you and the rest that believed Vick was going to be a success in this league simply because of his last name.

Vick dosen't have the speed everyone assumed he had, again, because of his last name to make it in the role you're mentioning.

. Love, considered an under achiever by some, immediately got up under Hadnot today (both from the same college).
Come on man.. That means nothing.. These guys are in shorts for crying out loud .. Wait til they put on the pads.. You'll be amazed by how many guys look like all pro's in shorts, then as soon as the pads are on, even the arena league would instantly sneeze at em.

This story about this UDFA torching Jason Allen worries me a ton. But imagine if Sutton were the next Colston.:wink:

I'd be more than happy if he is the next Wes Welker, thrilled if he is the next Marques Colston...

i think jason is going to be a bust i hope not though.

I see Jason Allen as a bust also, he hasn't been showing any good plays and until he doesn't I'm not gonna change my opinion, eventhough we still have to consider that he is still a newbie.

My goodness guys, one pass in a mini camp with no pads on and everyone is labelling him a bust.. Unbelieveable.. After reading the report from a poster here, who was at the practice and saw that play, he said Allen had him covered very well, just that this Sutton guy made an unreal play to catch the ball..</p>

Why didnt we give wright another chance?Pss with satan gone he wanted to play for us again.Im pissed off by this move,by all acounts manny owned the bills oline last year and look who snatched him up hours after being released.:rolleyes2 :fire:

My goodness guys, one pass in a mini camp with no pads on and everyone is labelling him a bust.. Unbelieveable.. After reading the report from a poster here, who was at the practice and saw that play, he said Allen had him covered very well, just that this Sutton guy made an unreal play to catch the ball..</p>

Yes, I know we are some quality bashers when given the opportunity, but I haven't seen Jason Allen making "an unreal play" just as this Sutton guy did..., hope I'm wrong for good and see Jason Allen as a playmaker somewhere soon.

I'm excited about this Sutton guy, eventhough I haven't seen him play.

GO PHINS!!!

I hope this guy can be the next Colston. But give Jason Allen a chance he played a position last year that he really didn't play too much in college. I have watched Jason Allen for a long time and he will be a great cb for our team just give the man a chance he is playing a new positon once again this year in the NFL it takes time. Jason is a hard worker just wait until the end of training camp before you start making predictions on wether he is a bust or not.

Sutton is 6'5" 222 pounds, runs sub 4.4's and has a 38" vertical jump. Pretty good physical tools to work with.

I believe it was reported that Jason Allen made a couple good plays in Mini-camp. But I guess that was overlooked.

Sutton is 6'5" 222 pounds, runs sub 4.4's and has a 38" vertical jump. Pretty good physical tools to work with.

Yes, I'm thrilled about this guy, but it seems too good to be real, don't get me wrong, but if he can run the 40 in 4.39 secs. and he is 6'5" 222 pounds, it sounds to me like a first day draft pick (even more with the great hands he reportedly has) why is he an UDFA?

Back
Top Bottom