Manny Wright,Vick cut.14 free agents signed. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Wright,Vick cut.14 free agents signed.

Ya'll are going to be slurpin the Jason Allen kool-aid once you see once you see what he's capable off...

David Sutton

How did David Sutton do?, at first I heard that he was a very fast and very tall WR who made "unreal" catches..., I'm too high on him, how did he do in the (overall) camp?

EDIT: Sorry MODS, Merge this one!

David Sutton IS A GREAT WR. HE CAN FILL THE SPOT LEFT BY WELKER.
HE WAS A PUNTER AT ONE TIME TOO.
LIKE WHEN WES CAME IN AND WAS KICKING RETURNING KICKS AND PUNTING.
I KNOW U ALL REMEMBER THAT GAME.
NE WAY DAVID SUTTON CAN BE PRODUCTIVE IN OUR NEW CAM SYSTEM.
ONCE WE GET A QB IN PLACE AND IT'S PRESEASON THE WORLD WILL BE AMAZED BY OUR MIAMI DOLPHINS.EVEN OUR THRID STRING.

is this guy really that much of a hidden gem any more insight on this guy how did that happen but man i cant stop hoping that he really was a diamond in the rough

David Sutton IS A GREAT WR. HE CAN FILL THE SPOT LEFT BY WELKER.
HE WAS A PUNTER AT ONE TIME TOO.
LIKE WHEN WES CAME IN AND WAS KICKING RETURNING KICKS AND PUNTING.
I KNOW U ALL REMEMBER THAT GAME.
NE WAY DAVID SUTTON CAN BE PRODUCTIVE IN OUR NEW CAM SYSTEM.
ONCE WE GET A QB IN PLACE AND IT'S PRESEASON THE WORLD WILL BE AMAZED BY OUR MIAMI DOLPHINS.EVEN OUR THRID STRING.

That is funny as hell. Sorry.

Seriously, wish the kid the best. But come on, he's an undrafted player for a reason.

I'd love for him, or any of our other guys to become the next gem.. but get real for now.

Yes, I'm thrilled about this guy, but it seems too good to be real, don't get me wrong, but if he can run the 40 in 4.39 secs. and he is 6'5" 222 pounds, it sounds to me like a first day draft pick (even more with the great hands he reportedly has) why is he an UDFA?
He only caught 6 passes for 30-yards in two years at UTEP.
His senior year he had 9 games listed as "Did Not Play or No Stats Accumulated" so it sounds like he was hurt or not a starter.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=170509

Undrafted Rookie Free Agent, signed by Dolphins:
Spent the last two years at Texas-El Paso (2005-06) after spending one year apiece at Lincoln (Mo.) University (2003) and Compton (Calif.) Community College (2004) . . . Did not play football until arriving at Lincoln. In two years with the Miners, caught six passes for 30 yards and a touchdown . . . Majored in multidisciplinary studies . . . Attended Long Beach (Calif.) Poly High School . . . Cousin, Tyus Edney, played basketball at UCLA . . . Born May 30, 1984 in Westminster, Calif. - miamidolphins.com
He might be a good guy to allocate to NFL Europe until he ups his skills and playing experience. Sounds like he's got the tools but just very raw.

That would be great if he was something, but, we have picked wr's in the 1st and 3rd the last two years. They should be the ones that really show us something!

That is funny as hell. Sorry.

Seriously, wish the kid the best. But come on, he's an undrafted player for a reason.

I'd love for him, or any of our other guys to become the next gem.. but get real for now.

wasn't welker an undrafted FA pick-up by some other team (houston?) before he came to miami? not saying the original poster wasn't going a bit overboard, just making a rebuttal to your "undrafted...for a reason."

wasn't welker an undrafted FA pick-up by some other team (houston?) before he came to miami? not saying the original poster wasn't going a bit overboard, just making a rebuttal to your "undrafted...for a reason."

He was UDFA signed by San Diego before he came to Miami.

WR D. Sutton stood out during mini-camp. Not only in size {6-6 / 222}, but in the way he played as well. If he continues to make progress in training camp, he could make this team. He's not the fastest WR out there, but I see a potentially very good red zone target in Sutton....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom