Manti Te'o may fall to us. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manti Te'o may fall to us.

Apparently he made up having a girlfriend he met over the internet, really who hasn't, and the guys on the radio are going crazy about how this will kill his draft stock. Think we should draft him and have Dansby and Burnett compete for the linebacker spot opposite Koa and then cut the loser?

Fall to us in the 5th round maybe. Want nothing to do with him.

Apparently he made up having a girlfriend he met over the internet, really who hasn't, and the guys on the radio are going crazy about how this will kill his draft stock. Think we should draft him and have Dansby and Burnett compete for the linebacker spot opposite Koa and then cut the loser?

I didn't want him before the incident and now I don't want him drafted by Miami even more.

You are lucky he is such a nice guy or you could be sued for libel

Remember, there is just as much evidence that you are lying as Teo was.

As someone who has lost someone close to me to Leukemia, what he did was pretty low... Fake a relationship in order to gin up support for his Heisman campaign? Cancer is not something to eff around with. I witnessed first hand what that loss does to a family and circle of friends.

This bozo move really calls into question his integrity. Lost all respect for the guy.

Back
Top Bottom