Manti Te'o may fall to us. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manti Te'o may fall to us.

Take Honeybadger before him. "Honeybadger don't care"

I have a hard time bringing any individual up whose integrity had ever stooped so low in college sports...what a f'ing bonehead. I look at him the same way I'd look at any other convict locked up, what a piece of human ****.

My guess is he doesn't just make it to us...rather...he flies right by to an unknown point. There is no established precedent for something like this...but...my guess is it will not go over well at all with decision makers in the NFL.

Did he lie or was he made to believe his online girlfriend was real, only to find out she wasn't? From the report I saw on espn, they made it seemed like he was just some loser who had an online relationship. Someone explain?

Without knowing the truth, it's tough to determine if he is just dumb, suffers from severe social anxiety, or is trying to cover up the fact that he is gay. Bottom line, if teams think he can play, they will still draft him.

The guy told numerous media outlets about numerous face to face interaction with a woman that doesn't exist. He can't claim "elaborate hoax" due to a strictly "online" situation when he told numerous people they had met face to face. There is obviously some serious mental illness in play here and no GM is going to want to be responsible for drafting a player who, in a moment of detachment from reality, comes to minicamp and mows down the entire team in a shower of bullets. He's gonna slip well beyond the 12th pick. Well beyond.

If it weren't for the money he's about to make for playing football, this story is enough to make you run away from everyone and never be heard of again. Now he's going to have this thing in his nightmares and have to answer it publicly to the press, friends, family and fans just seeing him walk by.

Embarrassing. I can just imagine this type of stuff eating him up subconsciously each time he goes to sleep at night. Just absolutely embarrassing.

By the way the guy is a Channing Crowder talent at linebacker. No thanks.

He is a liability in coverage, but man can he backpedal!

I read that one on Profootballtalk. It was just too good not to post.

He is a liability in coverage, but man can he backpedal!

I read that one on Profootballtalk. It was just too good not to post.

My favorite one so far:

what do Eddie Lacy and lennay kekua have in common? @mteo_5 never hit it.

Back
Top Bottom