Manti Te'o may fall to us. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manti Te'o may fall to us.

The guy clearly has some issues that makes him a risk with a high pick.

No matter how this plays out this guy is screwed when it comes to draft stock.

Let's say he's this elaborate hoaxster who did this all for publicity. It's sick, it's twisted and totally messed up and not a good representation for any NFL franchise. You can't trust him.

But maybe he's a gullible Mormon boy who got led along for years and years and years and was truly stupid enough to believe he was in a loving, deep, emotional relationship despite it being all phone calls and AIM chats (despite him saying they met). If he's this sheltered of a person how will he be able to make it in the NFL? It'll only get more hectic from this point onward. Oh yeah and he is still a liar.

Either scenario is equally hilarious and I can't wait to hear him elaborate on this whole thing. He probably needs to answer some emails from long lost Nigerian relatives and help them out first though.

Now, I suppose there is the possibility like he was duped like those poor schlubs who send over illegal goods to Nigeria in hopes of finally winning the heart of that super hot model chick in need who contact him out of the blue. But if that is the case, that calls into question his intelligence. You have to be a total derp to start falling in love with a chick you have never met and have no assurances is even real.

I hope thats the case and he's not a total f***ing nut scumbag

He's an average athlete, can't tackle in space, and can't shed blocks. All 3 starting LBs we have are better than him. AI can' believe some people thought he might go at 2 to Jax. Luckily GMs don't go based on media hype and watch their footage/bring them to work out.

My dad was declining and I wasn't paying much attention to football at the time, but wow did that story strike me as unlikely. I remember hearing it for the first time in my kitchen and stopping in my tracks while shaking my head. I never would have guessed she didn't exist. But it was so abrupt yet so vague.

Teo is a very good player, someone who has been a star at every point of his career. That's the type you hope you can steal if conventional wisdom turns against him. Unfortunately I don't think the NFL will be as harsh as the typical fan.

GF or no GF, Teo was always going to be there at 12. I wouldnt be shocked if he was still there for our 2nd round pick. Either way, i dont think we take an ILB at 12 and if we did, Ogletree would have to be it. I think he may already be gone too though. I think we need offensive skill players though. Real playmakers

And y'all ain't even know Te'o had an imaginary girlfriend and was a virgin till he turned 21, and now.........ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha...wild stuff...kid could have any coed at notre dame and he pulls this poor me self serving garbage...and yeah he was overrated to begin with...good college football player likely solid pro but all pro??? i'm not seeing it

I'd drop a 2nd on him. I never wanted him at 12. But I think you have to go after a player in a spot like that. He's a 1st Round talent, because he's good, and - prior to this incident - one of the surest bets in the draft. It's almost certain that he's going to be at least a good pro. If anything, I'm curious to see how this incident will impact his ability to lead, because that was one of his strongest points. His intangibles can make him a great pro. He was great at ND. Only way I don't take him at 42: a 1st Round WR falls, a 1st Round DE falls, or Warmack or Cooper fall. Either way, you're getting good value on him at that spot. He's a lame ass. A lot of NFL players are lame asses.

Back
Top Bottom