Marcus Vick bashes Michael | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick bashes Michael

apa64che said:
He is a child. No question about that. No one will ever hear me say he doesn't need to "grow up". Personally, i don't know what team will get him, but he needs to be on someones practice squad. He's got a lot to learn. Keep in mind, he's only had one full year of college ball. He's not ready for the NFL. He's talented, but he needs to start at the bottom, and work his way up. IMO :D

I agree

In other words, he needs to prove himself. Words aren't enough. Someone will take a chance on him - although, picking him up as a free agent, and not paying a whole lot is not much of a "chance". Personally i believe he'll be successful one day. Just like his brother IS successfull. (contrary to popular belief on this site) Marcus knows he's not ready for the NFL. Those actual words came out of his mouth after the Gator Bowl. He was then kicked out of school, and his Senior year was taken away. (not that Tech was wrong, or unjustified in their decision) I don't think marcus plans on starting for anyone any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom