Mare is not a football player! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mare is not a football player!

Originally posted by finsfan4life

The teams offense for putting the kicker in that position.

Right and what is a kicker for ?? Just kickoffs ? I guess they might as well just take down the goal posts,,, I mean according to you all a team offensively has to do is score t-d's ...:rolleyes:

:smackhead:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

So when J Fiedler throws an interception or misses a throw for a certain t-d to win the game in regulation or in O-T it is not his fault but the failure of the entire team ??????:confused:

But if this is how you feel ff 4life then are you not one of the Fiedler haters that continually calls for his head ? I mean the hypocrisy is flowing like water here !!!!!

:goof:

Marino1983

My point is I don't put kickers on the same level as football players. In your Fiedler scenario a number of players could be to blame. Jay may have threw an inaccurate pass. The offensive line may have been inadequate at blocking, causing Fiedler to throw a ball he shouldn't have thrown. (Although I think taking a sack is better than throwing an INT) Maybe the receivers ran the wrong route. In this game I blame the entire offense for not executing as opposed to a kicker who's on the field for 3 minutes. You can't trust any kicker to win games for you. Just my opinion.

The teams offense for putting the kicker in that position.

You're not serious, right? The offense shouldn't put the kicker in the position to win a game? We should pay him a couple of mil to shine the bench? I'll take that job....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by fairbanksb

You're not serious, right? The offense shouldn't put the kicker in the position to win a game? We should pay him a couple of mil to shine the bench? I'll take that job....:lol: :lol: :lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Kicking is a cushy job. If you watch a pro team practice the kicker doesn't have to do nearly as much as the rest of the team. That's why it's so frustrating when they miss.

WE ARE 4-2 Yea Mare hit the second a little wide right, but maybe Miami needs this loss. Maybe they will finaly start airing the ball out and not always depending on Ricky to carry the team all the time.

Kicking is a cushy job. If you watch a pro team practice the kicker doesn't have to do nearly as much as the rest of the team. That's why it's so frustrating when they miss.

And ESPECIALLY when they CHOKE twice missing game winners !!!:yell:

Marino1983

And ESPECIALLY when they CHOKE twice missing game winners !!!:yell:

Marino1983
i didn't get to see the game, but i guess i still have to go through all the negative BS! even worse than last week because we lost!:(

When a team is in a hard fought drag out street fight type of a game and the field goal kicker has NOT ONE,, BUT TWO opportunities to win the game,, and fails who do you think should be blamed justa ??

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Who do I blame? The Marlins. That baseball dirt needs to go.

Seriously, The entire team. Your secondary got burned for that last TD. None of them was even close to the Pats wr. It's a mortal sin for any team to let a weak armed QB (Brady) burn the team for a deep ball. A game winner at that.

I've always maintained that both RW and the D is what will carry the fins. The D had an off day compared to the way they played in the past.

What happened to J. Taylor? I was watching him closely and he's not even close to that way he was last year. Even when he was single blocked he just wasn't there.

RW. He's a great back but it seems that being the player w/ the most attempts in the entire league will eventually take it's toll down the stretch.

Fiedler was decent. But when RW isn't dominating , Jay needs to play like a probowler. This team is still good. Even when they have a day off, the fins still play a close game.

Bellichick was once again just a great game day coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by justafan

Who do I blame? The Marlins. That baseball dirt needs to go.

Seriously, The entire team. Your secondary got burned for that last TD. None of them was even close to the Pats wr. It's a mortal sin for any team to let a weak armed QB (Brady) burn the team for a deep ball. A game winner at that.

I've always maintained that both RW and the D is what will carry the fins. The D had an off day compared to the way they played in the past.

What happened to J. Taylor? I was watching him closely and he's not even close to that way he was last year. Even when he was single blocked he just wasn't there.

RW. He's a great back but it seems that being the player w/ the most attempts in the entire league will eventually take it's toll down the stretch.

Fiedler was decent. But when RW isn't dominating , Jay needs to play like a probowler. This team is still good. Even when they have a day off, the fins still play a close game.

Bellichick was once again just a great game day coach.
seems kinda stupid to blame a loss on the dirt, but it is true. think about it. football players have plastic spikes, baseball players were steel cleats. has any one tried to play on dirt with plastic spikes? your butt gets mighty dirty!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom