Marijuana found in Melo's car | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marijuana found in Melo's car

Nappy Roots said:
wait are you sure?
You quoted the wrong statement - look above to the first "gun" reference.

Nappy Roots said:
smh, call it then.
Come on, dude - let's just be realistic about this. I've talked to you on AIM before about music & ****...let's not ignore the facts. You should've never made that "teaching" statement. That was out've line and pretty hilarious to say the least.

Blueprint said:
You quoted the wrong statement - look above to the first "gun" reference.

Come on, dude - let's just be realistic about this. I've talked to you on AIM before about music & ****...let's not ignore the facts. You should've never made that "teaching" statement. That was out've line and pretty hilarious to say the least.

i got reading problems, i dont see nothing different...

and yea you have talked to me about music, so, aint much else we talked about. bout the only other thing you know about me is i dont stay strapped, which i dont. and the "teaching" statement im willing to bet is right my man. see the thing is, is we the same age, so i know you aint out "lived" me.

Nappy Roots said:
i got reading problems, i dont see nothing different...
I'm talking about where I said, "I wouldn't be surprised if..." - before the text you quoted. But it's simple, man: I came into this thread to state my opinion, which is that Carmelo Anthony often lends his stuff out to his boys, and as a result, drugs are found in his ****. It was his training bag before, and now it's his whip. Simply put, he needs to watch his friends and put a limit on his trust for them with his things, especially if he knows they smoke weed, WHICH IS FINE (I don't smoke weed except for back in the days, from time to time, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it if you can control yourself). He just needs to realize that, what they do around him can get him into trouble as well.
Nappy Roots said:
and yea you have talked to me about music, so, aint much else we talked about. bout the only other thing you know about me is i dont stay strapped, which i dont. and the "teaching" statement im willing to bet is right my man. see the thing is, is we the same age, so i know you aint out "lived" me.
That's good that you don't stay strapped - if you don't trouble anybody, ain't really anything to worry about. I just play basketball, go to school, get paid, chill with my girl, family, & friends, and stay cool. **** guns, that's for punks. But age doesn't really matter; I've been exposed to it all my life, even by my brother who has been a changed man since he found out his girl was pregnant, and now and he's in college & all. There's nothing I don't know about it.

Blueprint said:
I'm talking about where I said, "I wouldn't be surprised if..." - before the text you quoted. But it's simple, man: I came into this thread to state my opinion, which is that Carmelo Anthony often lends his stuff out to his boys, and as a result, drugs are found in his ****. It was his training bag before, and now it's his whip. Simply put, he needs to watch his friends and put a limit on his trust for them with his things, especially if he knows they smoke weed, WHICH IS FINE (I don't smoke weed except for back in the days, from time to time, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it if you can control yourself). He just needs to realize that, what they do around him can get him into trouble as well.

That's good that you don't stay strapped - if you don't trouble anybody, ain't really anything to worry about. I just play basketball, go to school, get paid, chill with my girl, family, & friends, and stay cool. **** guns, that's for punks. But age doesn't really matter; I've been exposed to it all my life, even by my brother who has been a changed man since he found out his girl was pregnant, and now and he's in college & all. There's nothing I don't know about it.

aight then. i just didnt like how you said suburb knowledge, and that if ive never been exposed to it, dont talk....

its all good.

I was more so joking about the suburbs thing, but there's nothing wrong with being from the subs. I know people who live in Pembroke Pines, FL who would bust somebody's head over $20. Check the smiley, I was joking about that.....iono where you're from, lol.

but yeah, it's all good - just realize what I was aiming at, which is that Melo is responsible. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom