Marijuana found in Melo's car | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marijuana found in Melo's car

Blueprint said:
How are my assessments quite out there? Hell, I've never even seen you make an assessment before. Common sense is, where there's weed, guns aren't too far away. :confused:
thats quite funny actually...and not funny b/c its har har funny, but funny b/c you really believe that

Blueprint said:
How are my assessments quite out there? Hell, I've never even seen you make an assessment before. Common sense is, where there's weed, guns aren't too far away. :confused:

oh man........you cant possibly believe this. you sound detached from reality right now

tucker said:
thats quite funny actually...and not funny b/c its har har funny, but funny b/c you really believe that
So, the person dude got the weed from doesn't have a gun? Or, how about that person's connect. It's not funny that you don't believe that, it's rather stupid. What do you know, anyway? :confused:

Nappy Roots said:
oh man........you cant possibly believe this. you sound detached from reality right now
And you sound like you don't have a clue about anything having to do with drug dealing..

If you've never been exposed around it, then, don't talk.

Blueprint said:
So, the person dude got the weed from doesn't have a gun? Or, how about that person's connect. It's not funny that you don't believe that, it's rather stupid. What do you know, anyway? :confused:
you act like i dont know what i'm talking about..i dont need to tell you my past history on the drug game, just know i was very "informed" for a while..not everything is like a rap song...sure some pple carry guns, but you make it sound like every person who smokes pot or deals it carry a gun, and thats not true

Blueprint said:
And you sound like you don't have a clue about anything having to do with drug dealing..

If you've never been exposed around it, then, don't talk.

it dont matter what i know, but trust i put money that i could teach you some ****.

and since when did possession of weed mean dealin.

tucker said:
you act like i dont know what i'm talking about..i dont need to tell you my past history on the drug game, just know i was very "informed" for a while..not everything is like a rap song...sure some pple carry guns, but you make it sound like every person who smokes pot or deals it carry a gun, and thats not true
What the **** does this have to do with rap? This is reality.

Did I say every person, or did I simply state a POSSIBILITY?

You guys are pretty amazing.......

Blueprint said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! now i got what your saying..

your sayin pro athletes should make sure that who ever is driving their car, doesnt come with in contact of someone that MAY have a gun!

ok. i got you know

Nappy Roots said:
it dont matter what i know, but trust i put money that i could teach you some ****.
Why would I want to be taught anything? I've made it - I'm in college. But calm down, I'd know everything I need to because I've been exposed around it all my life.
Nappy Roots said:
and since when did possession of weed mean dealin.
Probably because it had to be purchased some way or another, unless he has a plant. Either way, I never said it was a GUARANTEE that there's guns involved, and both of you are taking it as I said that - thus, putting words into my mouth. I merely stated a possibility..

Blueprint said:
What the **** does this have to do with rap? This is reality.

Did I say every person, or did I simply state a POSSIBILITY?

You guys are pretty amazing.......
i'm done for the nite, but if you cant put 2 and 2 together then its not worth it..your the one who brought up gun and weed

Nappy Roots said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! now i got what your saying..

your sayin pro athletes should make sure that who ever is driving their car, doesnt come with in contact of someone that MAY have a gun!

ok. i got you know
Sarcasm is beautiful...stick to your suburbs knowledge man, I'm done here. :lol:

Fact of the matter is, most people would agree with me. I came into this thread and called Carmelo Anthony responsible for what is brought into HIS CAR whether he's in it or not, and it turns into this because someone probably thinks it was "cool"..

Blueprint said:
Probably because it had to be purchased some way or another, unless he has a plant. Either way, I never said it was a GUARANTEE that there's guns involved, and both of you are taking it as I said that - thus, putting words into my mouth. I merely stated a possibility..

nah i thought you were saying he was dealin that weed, so guns wouldnt be to far behind. which wouldnt be to ridiculous if he had massive amount of weed. but saying what your sayin is really luda

Blueprint said:
Sarcasm is beautiful...stick to your suburbs knowledge man, I'm done here. :lol:

Fact of the matter is, most people would agree with me. I came into this thread and called Carmelo Anthony responsible for what is brought into HIS CAR whether he's in it or not, and it turns into this because someone probably thinks it was "cool"..

:rolleyes2 oh great....suburb knowledge...lmao

and who said it was cool?

Nappy Roots said:
nah i thought you were saying he was dealin that weed, so guns wouldnt be to far behind. which wouldnt be to ridiculous if he had massive amount of weed. but saying what your sayin is really luda
That's the problem - I never said that guns weren't too far behind.

I said, I wouldn't be surprised. There's a huge difference there..

Nappy Roots said:
:rolleyes2 oh great....suburb knowledge...lmao
I call it like I see it, dude.. :lol:

Blueprint said:
That's the problem - I never said that guns weren't too far behind.

I said, I wouldn't be surprised. There's a huge difference there..

wait are you sure?

Blueprint said:
Common sense is, where there's weed, guns aren't too far away. :confused:

guess not...

Blueprint said:
I call it like I see it, dude.. :lol:

smh, call it then.

Back
Top Bottom