Marijuana found in Melo's car | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marijuana found in Melo's car

Rocky Raccoon said:
well no, but you have to be responsible for your car. I'm not saying Melo should go to jail, but he should get some sort of penalty for it. And no it's not fair, but that's the law, and I know it first hand.

:sidelol:

ok...

i rode in 2 professional football players cars before, while they werent even in the same state....but yea, they definitly need to be responsible for their car. :shakeno:

theres going to be no penalty, and nor should their be.

HysterikiLL said:
seriously, how many times is melo going to get away with being caught with marijuana and blaming it on his friends? how many times has he done this now?

when did he do that, never heard of that...certainly wasnt the case here.

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol:

ok...

i rode in 2 professional football players cars before, while they werent even in the same state....but yea, they definitly need to be responsible for their car. :shakeno:

theres going to be no penalty, and nor should their be.

you're probably right about no penalty, but you need to know what people are gonna do in your car before you lend it...that's all I'm saying.

Nappy Roots said:
when did he do that, never heard of that...certainly wasnt the case here.

as a rookie, he got busted with weed in his backpack at the airport...he said that his friend had previously used the back pack and the case was dropped

misread this article and being that he wasn't in the car, i understand, if the roomate admits that it was his, that melo prob shouldn't be charged, but the chances of the whacky-backy being melo's in the first place are moderate

Rocky Raccoon said:
you're probably right about no penalty, but you need to know what people are gonna do in your car before you lend it...that's all I'm saying.

trust me man. no professional athlete does, and you wouldnt either.

Melo probably has 10 different cars, at different spots in the nation, letting his cousin use one, letting best friend use one. ive seen it first hand.

culpepper2chambers said:
last summer he got caught with possesion and supposbly it was his friends. it was in a bag, his friend supposbly was borrowing the bag and forgot to take it out.

oh yea, i remember that.

Nappy Roots said:
trust me man. no professional athlete does, and you wouldnt either.

Melo probably has 10 different cars, at different spots in the nation, letting his cousin use one, letting best friend use one. ive seen it first hand.

fair enough

you win

culpepper2chambers said:
dont categorize it into nba, everyone does it.

[mod] Please leave political talk in the proper forums. [/mod]

please define "everyone"

i havent done it..none of my friends have done it.....

He is going to get out on a bail...just like anyother professional athlete.

Apparently, Melo wasn't even in the state.

I don't care, he should be held responsible. Come on, this is what, the second or third situation where a friend's stash has been found with his belongings? It's ridiculous. If you're an NBA player and you know your people smoke weed, then wtf are you gonna let dude drive your car when you're out of town?

He's an idiot..

culpepper2chambers said:
last summer he got caught with possesion and supposbly it was his friends. it was in a bag, his friend supposbly was borrowing the bag and forgot to take it out.

I remember that. Melo needs to stay out of trouble...but I don't think he should be punished If it isn't his,

Back
Top Bottom