Marino Bracket: (2)BAMAPHIN22 vs. (11)Bumpus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Bracket: (2)BAMAPHIN22 vs. (11)Bumpus

Who should advance?

• BAMAPHIN22

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Bumpus

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
After 2 dominating performances, the 2 seed in the Marino bracket, BAMAPHIN22 has moved on to face Bumpus, winner of two extremely contests. This contest is sure to go down to the wire.

Who should advance? You decide!

A vote for for Bama is a vote for Nick Saban.

Show "Satan" what you think of him, vote for Bumpus!

A vote for "BUMPUS" is a vote for this guy:

Wannstedt2005Mugcrop-1.jpg

Dave Wannstedt

Show Wannstash what you think of him!!!

A vote for "BUMPUS" is a vote for this guy:

Wannstedt2005Mugcrop-1.jpg

Dave Wannstedt

Show Wannstash what you think of him!!!

I'd like to go on record concerning this allegation.

I HATE WANNY!!!
... Not only for his sins in guiding the downfall of our proud franchise in Miami, but also for what the SOB has done to my beloved WVU Mountaineers since he became the head man at Pitt.

I'd like to go on record concerning this allegation.

I HATE WANNY!!!
... Not only for his sins in guiding the downfall of our proud franchise in Miami, but also for what the SOB has done to my beloved WVU Mountaineers since he became the head man at Pitt.

I understand that it is not popular to be associated with Wanny... But you can't deny that WVU is in the Mountaineer Country and it is less than a four hour drive to Pittsburgh, PA. Therefore, it means that it was very easy for you to travel to PA. Additionally, there is evidence below that shows that you are related to Barry Switzer who happens to be good friends of Jimmy Johnson who recommended that Wanny be head coach of the Dolphins and then proceeded to tell Joe Paterno of the news who thought it was very hillarious!!! :lol:

large_PSU-1.jpg

Vote for Bamaphin 22 in the third round in the 2009 FinHeaven March Madness Tourney!
A vote for Bumpus is a vote for WANNY!
Show "WANNSTASH" what you think of him ... vote for BAMA!!

:lol:
Obviously, you have a limited grasp of the WVU-Pitt dynamic. I don't just wish Wanny ill ... I want to see his severed head adorning the Star City Bridge!

In other news: As it turns out Bama is actually Cam Cameron's cousin, and it was he who was the mastermind of the 2007 draft.

Hmmm ...

Kinda curious that Bama has yet to deny his undying eternal loyalty to Saban.

Vote Bumpus. It's the right thing to do.

Hmmm ...

Kinda curious that Bama has yet to deny his undying eternal loyalty to Saban.

Vote Bumpus. It's the right thing to do.

:lol:
For the record I never implied that I was a Saban supporter...

I was very dissapointed on how he left the Dolphins hanging dry... It is hard being a native Floridian living in Bama country... And to make matters worst, is how I'm always reminded of BAMA's 92 championship win over my beloved CANES!!!

So Bumpus I have cleared my case...

OK, sir ... moving on. :lol: It got me off to a nice start though.

Senator, would you like to respond to the charges that you're beating your wife?!? :lol:

We, at Bumpus headquarters, will take that to mean "it's none of your damn business - I'll do to my ***** what I want!

Woman! Where'd you hide that strap?!?" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom