Marino Bracket: (2)BAMAPHIN22 vs. (11)Bumpus | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Bracket: (2)BAMAPHIN22 vs. (11)Bumpus

Who should advance?

• BAMAPHIN22

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Bumpus

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, the important question is:

Did she have it coming, or have you simply become the stereotype from Alabama?

Remember Bumpus Supported this Qb :
41868162-1.jpg

Over the great Dan Marino:

Marino-1.jpg

I'm still laughing over the domestic abuse allegations.

I'd like to make it clear my vote is for sale to the person who makes me laugh the most.

Nice one Bama. It's beginning to stink of desperation in here. :lol:

I had to vote for Bumpus because of familiarity and that domestic abuse post.

Bumpus Supported the Dolphins 2003 draft Choice under Wanny for the Pick of:

Eddie Moore
25 tackles.

That's what the Miami Dolphins got for their second-round pick in 2003. The 49th overall pick also cashed in with zero sacks, zero interceptions, and zero forced fumbles. One of Dave Wannstedt's most famous gaffes, linebacker Eddie Moore was the epitome of bad scouting and bad execution on the field.

When Eddie Moore was selected back in 2003 virtually all fans and media pundits were perplexed. Mainly because FSU wide receiver Anquan Boldin was still on the board when the Dolphins approached the podium. Now I'm not saying that everyone necessarily predicted just how good Boldin would become (Rookie of the Year honors and 100+ receptions last year). It was just that he seemed to be a much better fit for an offensively starved Miami squad. Still, Wannstedt vigorously defended his selection by saying that Moore was the best player available at that point in the draft.

http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/dolphins/2847

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom