Marino chimes in... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino chimes in...

Dan is like the 50% of us who thought Griese should have been the starter at the beginning of the year. He doesn't like Fiedler either.

Don't forget as a pure pocket passer, Griese reminds Marino more of himself than does Fiedler.

Originally posted by Miamian
Don't forget as a pure pocket passer, Griese reminds Marino more of himself than does Fiedler.

Plus, if you replace the "M" in "Marino" with a "B", then drop the "o", then swap the "r" with the "a" and then the "a" with the "i", what do you think that spells...?

That's right it spells Brian...., as in Brian Griese. Pretty amazing coincidence don't ya think?

Last edited by a moderator:
they have a statue of him because he is the greatest QB ever. not becuase he does HBO and CBS shows ;)

i agree griese looks better then fiedler does... lets just wait till we play a decent defense before we give this guy MVP of the team... we all knwo fiedler is a solid QB. griese has been known to be a Yo-Yo. i hope he can continue.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Dan is like the 50% of us who thought Griese should have been the starter at the beginning of the year. He doesn't like Fiedler either.

Fiedler's mom's quote after Jay's first game as a Dolphin starter may have a little to do with his dislike of him.

How do you feel about watching your son's first start as a Dolphin she was asked....

"Tell Mr. Marino that there's a real Qwaataback in Miami now!"

I'll never forget that one. :lol:

**(NY language translation Qwaatabak = Quarterback)**

for different reasons, dan was pissed that the incumbant damon huard wasn't chosen to replace him, and he's had kind of a thing for jay since...

BTW, papacrunk's avator is AWESOME!!! i'm so jealous, dude:tongue:

None of us thought Griese shold start at the beginning of the season because he could barely walk at that point. I would say 100% of us rejoiced when we acquired him, but most of us were apprehensive at the start of the season.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Plus, if you replace the "M" in "Marino" with a "B", then drop the "o", then swap the "r" with the "a" and then the "a" with the "i", what do you think that spells...?

That's right it spells Brian...., as in Brian Griese. Pretty amazing coincidence don't ya think?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you lost your freekin mind......Can you imagine how good this team would be if they had marino in his prime........

Back
Top Bottom