Marino chimes in... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino chimes in...

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
Anyway Marino is an idiot who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground.
:confused: That's just an evil thing to say around a bunch of Dolfans.That's almost like burning the flag, isn't it?

Originally posted by Scrappy
:confused: That's just an evil thing to say around a bunch of Dolfans.That's almost like burning the flag, isn't it?

A rip on Marino? Now, that's just UnAmerican. :eek:

i agree griese looks better then fiedler does... lets just wait till we play a decent defense before we give this guy MVP of the team...

You mean like a Houston or a Jax or hell statisticly even NE has a worse passing Defense than SD... so Jay has played some poor passing d's too and has not done much. However, I do agree that Griese has been known to do the 'yo yo' (LOL) and lets just hope he finds consistency!

Originally posted by SMadison29
Dan is like the 50% of us who thought Griese should have been the starter at the beginning of the year. He doesn't like Fiedler either.

Last year, Marino said that Fiedler wasn't the qb to take them to the sb .Then he predicted the fins to go to the sb at the start of this season . Now.... :huh: Whatever Dan, make up your mind.

Just because he predicted us to go to the superbowl, doesn't mean that he's changed his mind about Fiedler. I think that he was thinking with an stronger D, and Ricky... we would go to the superbowl in SPITE of Jay. He never said Jay would take us there... nice try though.

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
Just because he predicted us to go to the superbowl, doesn't mean that he's changed his mind about Fiedler. I think that he was thinking with an stronger D, and Ricky... we would go to the superbowl in SPITE of Jay. He never said Jay would take us there... nice try though.

Nice try what? He didn't come out and say "INSPITE". Those are your words not his. You need at least a decent qb to make the sb. Dan cannot make up his mind about Fiedler.

Exact question "do you think Jay FIedler is the qb to lead the fins to the sb?"

Dan "NO"

Well how then did he pick the fins at the start of the year when Jay was the qb leading this team?

Then again it didn't take long after the texans loss for his to jump off the bandwagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by SMadison29
Dan is like the 50% of us who thought Griese should have been the starter at the beginning of the year. He doesn't like Fiedler either.

how can griese be the starter when he was injured? cmon now, dont be such a homer.

Originally posted by Oboy

You mean like a Houston or a Jax or hell statisticly even NE has a worse passing Defense than SD... so Jay has played some poor passing d's too and has not done much. However, I do agree that Griese has been known to do the 'yo yo' (LOL) and lets just hope he finds consistency!

Ricky was a supposed "Yoyo" before getting to sunny south florida. Florida brings out the best in performers.

Originally posted by i2panzer
they have a statue of him because he is the greatest QB ever. not becuase he does HBO and CBS shows ;)

i agree griese looks better then fiedler does... lets just wait till we play a decent defense before we give this guy MVP of the team... we all knwo fiedler is a solid QB. griese has been known to be a Yo-Yo. i hope he can continue.

Fiedler is a solid QB? And we KNOW this? ROTFLMMFAO!!!! Surely the Red Sox curse hasnt invaded your brain that bad. Thats the most ridiculous notion I have ever heard...who are you, Mike Oliva's cousin? Thats classic. You JF pimps need to get a grip. This is so funny its freightening.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

for different reasons, dan was pissed that the incumbant damon huard wasn't chosen to replace him, and he's had kind of a thing for jay since...

Ooh, Damon Huard! Watching him play was a painful experience if there ever was one. He looked like he could barely throw a three yard screen pass as I recall...

I wonder if the guy who was scared of Griese being upset by Fiedler's agent has been all worried about how Dan Marino disapproves of Jay...LOL

"Don't forget as a pure pocket passer, Griese reminds Marino more of himself than does Fiedler."

good point... i prefer pocket passers too. give me a Marino or Manning over the "mobile QB's." they sure do seem to stay on the injury report alot; think Culpepper, Vick, McNair, Fiedler, McNabb. they are constantly nicked up or worse.

Back
Top Bottom