Marino discusses Tannehill-Wallace chemistry | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino discusses Tannehill-Wallace chemistry

I'd rather present the numbers and allow others to interpret them as they will, since that's going to happen anyway, despite what I or anyone else says. Use and regard the information as you wish. :)

Or, you could set up 2 hypotheses (1 of them being the null (default position, no relationship between two measured phenomena)) then use an ANOVA, Kruskal Wallis H, or students t test to disprove the null

well for one Wallace wasn't involved a lot in preseason, an I remember reading he only ran about 80-90 percent of his game speed during practice. so maybe it's Wallace that needs to step up, get healthy, and put his full effort into practice.

Lock Wallace and Tannehill in the practice dome with a football and two hits of acid ... problem solved.

I'd rather present the numbers and allow others to interpret them as they will, since that's going to happen anyway, despite what I or anyone else says. Use and regard the information as you wish. :)

That doesn't make any sense. How is anyone supposed to have an honest, open and intellectual conversation on the numbers you present if they don't know exactly how they are derived?

well for one Wallace wasn't involved a lot in preseason, an I remember reading he only ran about 80-90 percent of his game speed during practice. so maybe it's Wallace that needs to step up, get healthy, and put his full effort into practice.

I don't think you can blame the lack of chemistry on Wallace's injured groin. The only thing that will heal a pulled groin is rest and not pushing it to hard as it has the potential to worsen the injury. He was probably doing exactly what the trainers told him. Don't push it.

That doesn't make any sense. How is anyone supposed to have an honest, open and intellectual conversation on the numbers you present if they don't know exactly how they are derived?
I give information about how they're derived, but I'm not going to run a Statistics 101 class in here. There's plenty of information available on the net for those who are so inclined. If you don't think I'm providing enough information, disregard the whole thing, I don't care.

Wallace has something to prove and seems like he wants to put in the effort....

Hopefully Lazor can find creative ways to exploit Wallace's speed in ways other then the deep route....Sherman seemed to have some sort of mental block that prevented him from doing so.

Yeah, it's called age

I know what I've seen and I've seen 1 player work with Tannehill before every game
and that one player was not Mike Wallace

I give information about how they're derived, but I'm not going to run a Statistics 101 class in here. There's plenty of information available on the net for those who are so inclined. If you don't think I'm providing enough information, disregard the whole thing, I don't care.

It's not that I don't think you provide enough information or cherry pick stats, it's that I know it. Because when you are called out on it you never reply or show it not to be true. It's also why I no longer post in your threads. If you aren't willing to have a level playing field that what's the point in debating the numbers?

It's not that I don't think you provide enough information or cherry pick stats, it's that I know it. Because when you are called out on it you never reply or show it not to be true. It's also why I no longer post in your threads. If you aren't willing to have a level playing field that what's the point in debating the numbers?
My threads aren't for everyone. :up:

Who was the receiver(s) with whom Tannehill had a "timing issue" in college, when his deep accuracy was no better?

You mean the incredible amount of about 16 starts and limited practices aNCAA player is allowed to have? A receiver on the team no less...not even a back up qb who could grow with his fellow recruited team mates? Yeah Okay

You mean the incredible amount of about 16 starts and limited practices aNCAA player is allowed to have? A receiver on the team no less...not even a back up qb who could grow with his fellow recruited team mates? Yeah Okay
So then why no improvement in the deep ball since then?

Back
Top Bottom