Marino on Ricky Williams situation and Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino on Ricky Williams situation and Dolphins

XXX thats a cool sig, great effects. to bad its wasted on that clown

Just because Dan Marino says hes OK with it doesnt mean anything to me. I think its a horrible mistake and sets an equally horrible precident for other players to pull the same stunt. Everyone is going to have their opinion on this and mine wont change no matter how many current/former players say he should be forgiven. I dont forgive quitters. We all know that he hasnt rediscovered a passion for the game. He is just coming back so he doesnt have to pay back the cash. Its too late to try to claim to be a true professional. And in my opinion, its only a matter of time before he flakes out again and quits on the team. You see, thats what quitters do. They quit.

First off let me state I'm against RW coming back to the Dolphins.I think this just might be Coach Saban's brain strom(I do like his thinking) by having the most famous and loved Dolphin of all-time(DM) come out and speak well of the prospect of RW coming back.I can't think of a better spokesman to start the mending(healing process) of players and fans alike.JMHO

Back
Top Bottom