Marino's Cereal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino's Cereal

ChrisKo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this started, so here goes.

MarinO's Cereal

Will someone in the Miami area be nice enough to buy me a couple of boxes and ship them to me COD? Please respond via PM if you are willing.

Thanks!!!

Holy hell!

If somebody could also get me like 2 or three boxes, I will send you like 20bucks(should be enough for 3boxes and s&h and you can keep the rest)

ChrisKo said:
I didn't see a thread for this started, so here goes.

MarinO's Cereal

Will someone in the Miami area be nice enough to buy me a couple of boxes and ship them to me COD? Please respond via PM if you are willing.

Thanks!!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Should be "The Breakfast of Record Breakers and Hall of Fame Legends", not "The Breakfast of Champions".

Phinz1972 said:
Holy hell!

If somebody could also get me like 2 or three boxes, I will send you like 20bucks(should be enough for 3boxes and s&h and you can keep the rest)
It doesn't it say it in that link but I heard on the radio they will be selling them in the Pittsburg area as well!

KATSKAN said:
I live in Miami and can't find the cereal. Anyone know which Publix is selling it?
They will be on the shelf this weekend. They're not there yet.

KATSKAN said:
I live in Miami and can't find the cereal. Anyone know which Publix is selling it?

I don't think it will be on sale until this weekend.

Jt0323 said:
wow, i wish i lived in miami, i would deffenaly buy one
If I can get my hands on a few I'll send you one...... least I can do for all the work you've done with the Survivor thing....

dolfan4good said:
It doesn't it say it in that link but I heard on the radio they will be selling them in the Pittsburg area as well!

d**nit, I would drive to Pitt in a heartbeat, but this damn health condition has caused the state of PA take my damn licenses...ppl will call me nuts if i ask them to drive me to pitt for some cereal

dolfan4good said:
If I can get my hands on a few I'll send you one...... least I can do for all the work you've done with the Survivor thing....

wow, thanks man! i really appricate that!

I gotta ask my aunt to pick me up a box and send it to me. She lives in Boca, so they should have it there.

Jt0323 said:
wow, thanks man! i really appricate that!
NP..... I just hope there are some left when I get there. I'm calling Publix now to see when they will be seling them exactly... stay tuned!

Phinz1972 said:
d**nit, I would drive to Pitt in a heartbeat, but this damn health condition has caused the state of PA take my damn licenses...ppl will call me nuts if i ask them to drive me to pitt for some cereal
Where are u from i might take that drive myself.:DERIE pa

JUSTWINFINS said:
Where are u from i might take that drive myself.:D

York City/ Manchester area. Its close to the state capital Harrisburg.

Back
Top Bottom