Marino's Cereal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino's Cereal

FireWrongstedt said:
I was thinking about eating the cereal and saving just the box. Do you guys plan on keeping just the box, or are you going to leave the box unopened and keep the cereal too?

One box to put away safely unopened and everything....the other will be like my wheaties box that Marino is on and in a glass frame(take a look on the dolphins website for merchandise, they have the wheaties box there and what it looks like in my house but without the glass because glass doesnt come with it)

I still have my Marino Wheaties box from when he broke all the records. Is this cereal wheaties too I assume?

its ghetto cheerios as far as i know, I will get a few boxes as well and get the info up on the trading area of this web board. you'll be charged my cost and my shipping with box, no need to pay extra.. that is if i can find the darn boxes

Im originally from pittsburgh. West Mifflin to be exact. My fiancee is graduating from Pitt in December. I love pittsburgh with their primantis quaker steak and lube the black and gold the pens and now with pallfy and gonchar plus the kid crosby with the reching ball back. Oh and Pitt with Palko and Lee and Hb Blades. Kennywood and the funnel cakes and potato patch fries. The steel city forever lives in me. Thats the whole reason i started loving the phins cause Danny was from Oakland. Well good luck

Loving Pittsburgh

Im originally from pittsburgh. West Mifflin to be exact. My fiancee is graduating from Pitt in December. I love pittsburgh with their primantis quaker steak and lube the black and gold the pens and now with pallfy and gonchar plus the kid crosby with the reching ball back. Oh and Pitt with Palko and Lee and Hb Blades. Kennywood and the funnel cakes and potato patch fries. The steel city forever lives in me. Thats the whole reason i started loving the phins cause Danny was from Oakland. Well good luck

They had these at Canton this past weekend and they are pretty sweet. Yes, for those who are asking, it is just glorified Cheerios, but the box is really what is special. They were selling them in Canton for $10 each. They have an offer on the back to get a sweet t-shirt, but there's no way I'm going to cut this baby up to get to the back.

So, is it certain that it's gonna be sold in Pittsburgh? B/c if so, would it be at a Giant Eagle supermarket?

I must say that i've been to 3 Publix stores down here in Miami and have yet to find this Marino cereal. I hope the rest of you guys are having beter luck than i am. The employees at the store looked at me like i was crazy as well. LoL....Doh!

Think they will sell in Tampa Bay? Ill be there for the October 16th game, so hopefully they have some

I just asked someone today at the Giant Eagle in Squirrel Hill (Pittsburgh), and she kinda looked at me crazy too. But she also said she'll check with her manager tomorrow (the manager wasn't there today, I guess b/c it's a Sunday).

Back
Top Bottom