Marino's Records Safe? Favre Retiring? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino's Records Safe? Favre Retiring?

fins5423 said:
I would be surprised if farve broke that record, farve might brake another record.....most INTS, now that wouldnt surprise me

You dont think Brett can throw 20+ TDs :rolleyes:

I'm sorry he is a selfish player.He screwed the Packers this year...

Majpain said:
I'm sorry he is a selfish player.He screwed the Packers this year...

Its not like he cant play anymore he still can, and they have been really disappointed in Rodgers so far

Favre has been good. But Dan was the greatest passer of all-time. Favre getting this close is more telling of his consistency and toughness to avoid injuries. I would hate to see him pass Marino.

Alex44 said:
Its not like he cant play anymore he still can, and they have been really disappointed in Rodgers so far

I know he can play but behind that O-line he has no hope.

everardteach said:
well its only a matter of time until Peyton Manning breaks all of Marino's records. He's the modern day verison of Marino.

B.S.! Marino never had the weapons Manning did. Can you imagine what Marino would have done with a back like the Edge? Marino got further with less talent around him than Manning ever did. Manning can't hold a candle to Marino's comeback and 4th quarter winning drive stats. Furthermore, the Colts have a better D than The Dolphins did during Marino's prime. It annoys me when people refer to Manning as the new Marino.

P.S. Marino's 48 TD season was far more impressive than Manning's 49. How many of those TD passes were shuttle passes to the RB within the 5 yard line? 5?, 6?

Alex44 said:
You dont think Brett can throw 20+ TDs :rolleyes:

Who is going to catch the ball? Donald Driver?? Samkon Gado? the Packers are going to suck this year...I have a feeling Brett will get hurt or he will just suck so much like last year and get benched

Brett already has more career INTs than Dan, so anything else Brett does in his career is overshadowed by those INTs when you compare him to someone like Marino.

How long was Marino in the leauge for?is it 12?I dont remember.

fins5423 said:
Who is going to catch the ball? Donald Driver?? Samkon Gado? the Packers are going to suck this year...I have a feeling Brett will get hurt or he will just suck so much like last year and get benched

They wont bench Brett even if he throws 40 INTs

The year before last he threw 30 TD's and 17 INT's (or something close to that)

Last year 20 TD's to 29 INTs

The only difference was last year the line didnt block, this year they will be improved in that area and every other aspect of the game. He will break the record

Brett will break the record in Week 13 against the New York Jets in Lambeau Field, and Lambeau Field will go crazy. The Jets will give up like 7 TD's that game, and we will get pissed and flame them in the Depths of the Sea sub forum, and the Jets will use the "We did that on purpose for Brett can beat Dan's record HAHAHAHA" excuse.

I can see it now..

fins5423 said:

Exactly and it doesn't help that Favre is going down hill, fast.

Back
Top Bottom