Mark Bradley released by bears | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Bradley released by bears

Dont do it..Hes a pooch with one good wheel..Address wr position in the offseason..No need to rush things and let our guys develop..This is a 3 yr rebuild

Former Bear Muhsin Muhammad, now with the Carolina Panthers, said in an interview with Sports Illustrated that Chicago is "where receivers go to die." While that's the quote that's getting the most play today, we like the next part, too. From Peter King's column:

Speaking of Muhammad, he had this to say about the state of the Chicago quarterback situation: "In the time Brett Favre has started for the Packers -- what's it been, 16 years? -- I bet the Bears have had 16 different starting quarterbacks. You've got to find the right guy and stick with him.''
Sixteen is low, actually. The Bears have had an NFL-high 21 starting quarterbacks while their neighbors to the north have had one.

he could perhaps use a change of scenery

I really think at this point the only people we need to bring in at WR is someone to be a true #1. Bess, Ginn and Cam are three good players with lots of potential we don't need more of this type of WR.

Hmm we have Greg Camirillo starting and u say the bears corps is not much. Camirillo would not make most NFL teams.

yea and he is doing ok. when we had welker ppl laughed at him. now whose laughing at him? so there u go. if ur picking on ANYONE pick on hagan, wilford, or when we had booker.

Why is that every single time a player gets released, a thread is started. NO not every single player should be brought in, omg.
Yeah I hear ya bro. These threads about us bringing in these nobodies that keep getting cut are real annoying, but people will always post them. Hey, Sean Salisbury is no longer with ESPN, anybody think we should bring him in? Give me a break.

Yeah I hear ya bro. These threads about us bringing in these nobodies that keep getting cut are real annoying, but people will always post them. Hey, Sean Salisbury is no longer with ESPN, anybody think we should bring him in? Give me a break.

if you learn english then you will know which threads to avoid

Dude Camarillo has a breakout game and people are dissing him. I think we have a solid number 2 in Greg. The guy is sneaky fast, great hands and catches everything. When was the last time you could say a Miami WR caught everything, we actually have to thank Cam for this one. This is coming from a guy who thought Camarillo had no chance.

Davone Bess is developing and will become an excellent slot reciever.

Ginn showed a bit of improvement, but I still think he is not the number 1 reciever you want. He has huge strides to make. Unless a true number 1 reciever is available you stay with what you got.

I read the comments below the PFT article and a Bear fan posted: "The Bears could have used this roster spot two weeks ago when we cut promising rookie OT Kirk Barton to sign old Fred Miller…. Horrible"

This is who the Fins claimed. Maybe he'll develop into a nice player for us.

you are the board's biggest fascist

nobody tries to censor your idiotic posts
OK everybody be nice now. You to bigchub. You don't have to be tense with me just b/c deep down inside the Canes are going to clean FSU's clock, and b/c this wr is not worth signing or starting a thread over. ;)

you are the board's biggest fascist

nobody tries to censor your idiotic posts
Phinsfan210, and I have the right to post our displeasure over pointless threads about bringing in nobodies that get cut from other teams. Get over it and stop crying.

Back
Top Bottom