Mark Bradley released by bears | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Bradley released by bears

My dad is a Bear's fan and I watch practically all their games. Bradley looked really good when he came into the league but for whatever reason he hasn't been the same since he came back from his ACL. Obviously, he could have lost the physical ability to play receiver due to his injury, but he might just need a change of scenery too. He was a potential number one before the injury and he got buried on the depth chart when he came back. We should at least look into him even if we don't sign him.

Based on his college career I would say give him a workout. What do we have to lose?

Mark Bradley is no good. The Bears receiving corps is terrible and they cut him. Our receiving corps is not worse than the Bears. If they didn't see anything in him, there probably isn't much there. I guess if you want to work him out that is fine, but I would be 100% against signing him. Show the guys we have that we have confidence in them for this year.

And old beaten down Marty Booker was way ahead of Bradley on the Chicago's depth chart, that's all anyone needs to know..

Bradley has a bad wheel and is done. Much like that Lecharles Bentley everyone wanted for weeks.. Another player who only has one leg.. What the hell is wrong with you people !??!!

No one has SAID anything really informative enough, as far as I'm concerned.

Y BELL has lost 3 seasons to injury, yet, he's a solid DB. Don't tell me that he had an ACL: tell me if he's healed or not. Then, IF YOU KNOW, answer the following:

1) How big is he?

2) How fast is he?

3) Does he have good hands?

4) Does he run good patterns?

5) Does he block well downfield, on runs to his side?

6) Does he play smart?

7) Is he a hard worker?

Does ANYBODY KNOW?

What is there to lose?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/406951

I think that usually we have people posting lets go get the mail man, he gets off work @3 which is annoying. When you look at Bradley there is definately some reason to give him a tryout.

1)He is young
2)he is BIG
3)He has some speed
4)Maybe he might surprise somebody now that he is out of the reeiver graveyad!:D

The silliest thing I read was lets not sign anybody let our guys develop. Who is going to become much better than they already are except maybe Ginn. If Camirillo was our 4th or 5th guy I would have no problem but a Ginn/Camirillo combo is the worst in the nfl. If some guys like Cam as the starter more power to them but he should not be any team's starter.

The silliest thing I read was lets not sign anybody let our guys develop. Who is going to become much better than they already are except maybe Ginn. If Camirillo was our 4th or 5th guy I would have no problem but a Ginn/Camirillo combo is the worst in the nfl. If some guys like Cam as the starter more power to them but he should not be any team's starter.

But similarly, on the basis of Camarillo's productivity on a team like the Fins, had he been released from say, KC, there's no reason you shouldn't be lobbying for him even more so than for a hobbled Bradley. So let's keep this Camarillo comparison in proper perspective please.

auebuq-1.jpg

No one has SAID anything really informative enough, as far as I'm concerned.

Y BELL has lost 3 seasons to injury, yet, he's a solid DB. Don't tell me that he had an ACL: tell me if he's healed or not. Then, IF YOU KNOW, answer the following:

1) How big is he?

2) How fast is he?

3) Does he have good hands?

4) Does he run good patterns?

5) Does he block well downfield, on runs to his side?

6) Does he play smart?

7) Is he a hard worker?

Does ANYBODY KNOW?

He's roughly 6'3 200lbs.

if you saw the game agianst green bay last year he caught a deep ball and gliding into the endzone......yes I think he has some speed cuz those CB in GB are not slow.

At Oklahoma I thought he was a great all around player and thought he would be a first round pick......he slid to the second.
He hasn't really played at all in the pro's but his college days he was a stud.

I'd say if that knee injury has healed and he can get back to his old form he's a player. However something tells me it's not or he'd be playing in Chicago.

But similarly, on the basis of Camarillo's productivity on a team like the Fins, had he been released from say, KC, there's no reason you shouldn't be lobbying for him even more so than for a hobbled Bradley. So let's keep this Camarillo comparison in proper perspective please.

auebuq-1.jpg

Well it depends if Bradly is healthy. We really made huge mistakes at signing Wilford and not addressing wr in free agency. There were much better free agents out there that would make us a better team.

And old beaten down Marty Booker was way ahead of Bradley on the Chicago's depth chart, that's all anyone needs to know..

Bradley has a bad wheel and is done. Much like that Lecharles Bentley everyone wanted for weeks.. Another player who only has one leg.. What the hell is wrong with you people !??!!

Booker was ahead of Camirllo last year as well as Ginn at the start of the season so not sure whats your point.

Back
Top Bottom