Mark Brunell behind center next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Brunell behind center next year

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
He'll be better than either Fiedler or Griese as a transitional figure and mentor for the quarterback we draft next April. Only other guy who will be on the market that we ought to even consider is Garcia. Warner is shot and Couch is a statue.

You guys are in cap trouble.

Are you gonna let OG go?

I like the Brunell idea, but my hope would be to get both him and Jay to serve as 1-2 ahead of whatever guy gets groomed for the future. This year has made it even more clear than in the past that every team needs to competant QBs...

no xnought alot of cap space will be freed by fiedler and his $5million salary and brian griese money both of them being cut will free up alot of space.

Originally posted by Jimmy James
I like the Brunell idea, but my hope would be to get both him and Jay to serve as 1-2 ahead of whatever guy gets groomed for the future. This year has made it even more clear than in the past that every team needs to competant QBs...

OK Brunell makes one where is the other one? LOL
I would like to see Brunell in with a Rookie backup. I think Rothieberger may be better than Manning in the long run.

old, broke up, has a rookie starting over him brunell, no thanks

Also, Miami will be out from under Daryl Gardner's $6 million nut this offseason. Cut Fiedler and that will free up even more money.

Brunell? No thanks. He's sixty and hasn't had a productive season in over 3 years.

"Brunell? No thanks. He's sixty and hasn't had a productive season in over 3 years."

hes like 33 and has to be fresh from not playing this year or do you have a better choice?

Originally posted by nyfinzfan
"Brunell? No thanks. He's sixty and hasn't had a productive season in over 3 years."

hes like 33 and has to be fresh from not playing this year or do you have a better choice?

i would much rather go through growing pains with a rook than a 3rd stinger from jax, we've already been down that road. brunell also will be 34 next season and has a bad elbow

i rhink you get brunell and draft roethlisberger and as soon as hes ready to play he plays

Roethlisberger is a top 10 pick on most boards and we won't trade up to get a QB. I doubt we would even draft a QB in the first round. If Wanny stays, he doesn't do the most obvious things, its always *** backwards. For ex., Fletcher in 1st round when we dind't need a CB and not getting an OT in the 2nd round/free agency.

Back
Top Bottom