Mark Brunell is............. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Brunell is.............

What he's referring to is Wannstedt's extension. Currently because Huizenga never offered Wannstedt an extension last offseason, 2004 is all set to be Wanny's last contract year...which puts us in kind of the same situation Gregg Williams was with Buffalo this year. Not a good situation for anyone involved to have a lame duck head coach.

When Huizenga decided to keep Dave and hire a GM, he said Dave will be getting I think a 2 year extension. Dave has yet to sign that extension. And Jim Bates has been working without a contract as well. There could be something fishy going on...but then again it could be nothing because Dave did go ahead and bring in two people in Trestman and Sullivan that I believe he knows and likes.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
What he's referring to is Wannstedt's extension. Currently because Huizenga never offered Wannstedt an extension last offseason, 2004 is all set to be Wanny's last contract year...which puts us in kind of the same situation Gregg Williams was with Buffalo this year. Not a good situation for anyone involved to have a lame duck head coach.

When Huizenga decided to keep Dave and hire a GM, he said Dave will be getting I think a 2 year extension. Dave has yet to sign that extension. And Jim Bates has been working without a contract as well. There could be something fishy going on...but then again it could be nothing because Dave did go ahead and bring in two people in Trestman and Sullivan that I believe he knows and likes.

More importantly, Trestman and Sullivan are proven coaches with OC experience. I think they'll help Collier in many ways.

Originally posted by finsnchips
Why does everyone want Brunell?

He got beaten out by a rookie last year. Same will happen again.

...Rivers...

Have you ever heard of Vetern leadership and he we won't be in the playoffs if Rivers is starting not enough experience

Got beat out by Rookie?

Only reason Leftwich started because Brunell got injured and they were planning on releasing Brunell because of cap reasons.

Back
Top Bottom