Mark Richt | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Richt

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
Assuming Mark Richt hiring becomes official, Canes get a proven winning HC who isn't learning on the job. Exactly what Dolphins should want.

Dave Hyde ‏@davehydesports 1m1 minute ago
Confirming @PeterAriz report that Richt is taking the job. Final details being worked out. But he's coming to Miami.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 43s43 seconds ago
The Miami Dolphins have had seven -- SEVEN -- consecutive first-time NFL head coaches since 2004.

Now the fins need to learn a lesson and hire a legit coach themselves

One with previous HC experience would be ideal.

Great hire for the Canes. Now can the pro team in town finally make the same smart move and get a guy that has some proven history rather than gambling on a maybe.

Sometimes the good guys get lucky. The circumstances and timing worked out perfectly. I didn't want to settle for many of the guys on the list, particularly the ones who would have strayed from Old Man Football.

Georgia under Richt always Runs the Ball Often, Passes the Ball Well.

Now the recruiting season becomes more interesting and the spring game is packed. I wouldn't be surprised if Richt makes an appearance at Bank United Center in the coming weeks at a basketball game, perhaps next week when we host Florida.

That would be ironic because Richt's troubles against the Gators are part of the reason Georgia wanted to make a change.

More good news with Marcus Lemonis making a big push to get the Canes out of Sun Life Stadium. His early target is Tropical Park.

Sometimes the good guys get lucky. The circumstances and timing worked out perfectly. I didn't want to settle for many of the guys on the list, particularly the ones who would have strayed from Old Man Football.

Now the recruiting season becomes more interesting and the spring game is packed. I wouldn't be surprised if Richt makes an appearance at Bank United Center in the coming weeks at a basketball game, perhaps next week when we host Florida.

That would be ironic because Richt's troubles against the Gators are part of the reason Georgia wanted to make a change.

More good news with Marcus Lemonis making a big push to get the Canes out of Sun Life Stadium. His early target is Tropical Park.

As an outsider with no ties to the Canes (neither a fan nor a fan of a rival), that's one of the best things they can do.

Where did you hear the bit about Lemonis and the stadium? I'd love to read about if possible.

Where did you hear the bit about Lemonis and the stadium? I'd love to read about if possible.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1088759374475586

Here's Chuck Dowdle who used to do sports in Miami and has been hosting the Mark Richt show in GA in recent years talk with Joe Rose about our new coach.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/audio/joe-rose-show/

Funny story he told. When Mark who was a highly rated recruit was signing his letter of intent to play QB at Miami he noticed another QB on the recruit list. Coach Schnellenberger said "Hey you are going to need a back up right ?" That QB was Jim Kelly

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff, I just shared the video, this needs to happen.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1088759374475586

Here's Chuck Dowble who used to do sports in Miami and has been hosting the Mark Richt show in GA in recent years talk with Joe Rose about our new coach.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/audio/joe-rose-show/

Funny story he told. When Mark who was a highly rated recruit was signing his letter of intent to play QB at Miami he noticed another QB on the recruit list. Coach Schnellenberger said "Hey you are going to need a back up right ?" That QB was Jim Kelly

Another Shapiro?
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom