Mark Sanchez on MNF | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Sanchez on MNF

ines1-1.jpg

it is UNREAL = )

sidenote, did you hear genius Tafoya with Ray Lewis? Another obnoxious interview. She asked him why he was doing push ups on the sideline. Does she think that at 34 years old, the d-bo murderer is unhappy with his pecs and tris? It's not like that dropped INT was a secret. Maybe I am nit-picking, but I just don't like her. Jill Arrington on the other hand, I would give a nut to be with.

huh...Ravens never played Beck or Lemon....guess they wanted to win

If this was a real game, the Jets never would have gotten close. And Sanchez would have been pulled after 5 picks.

it is UNREAL = )

sidenote, did you hear genius Tafoya with Ray Lewis? Another obnoxious interview. She asked him why he was doing push ups on the sideline. Does she think that at 34 years old, the d-bo murderer is unhappy with his pecs and tris? It's not like that dropped INT was a secret. Maybe I am nit-picking, but I just don't like her. Jill Arrington on the other hand, I would give a nut to be with.

I missed her interview with Ray as I have been channel flipping...ahahahahhaaa the Jets go for TWO and lose. :woot:

look on the bright side Jetfan....the Browns will probably be worse!

Well it was fun guys. I'll be sure to check their game on sat for another good time n I'll go my phone n see if you all are laughing it up on FH.

the same way the jets season ended it the way preseason started

It's funny how there weren't any posts when sanchez played great last week but he has a poor showing and we get a 13 page and counting thread.

It's a good thing he had trouble, if the preseason went as smooth as last week he'd be in trouble. he did bounce back and showed some mental toughness leading us to the TD. There will be plenty of moments like last night for Sanchez this season, it's all part of growing up as an NFL QB.

Back
Top Bottom