Mark Walton is making people notice....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Walton is making people notice.......

RockyMtnPhinfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
While watching the game yesterday i was impressed by the way Walton hits the holes. He showed up over and over again yesterday, getting a good push and not getting caught trying to make a decision (i think Drake mentally pauses way too much). He seemed to pop off the screen to me personally. If he can stay out of trouble this could be a wonderful running back for us as i have seen college tape on him that showed an AMAZING ability to catch the ball. The guy has WR1 hands!! I can only hope as he proves his value to Flores that we match him up with linebackers and watch him go off like TNT! I now see what the coaches see in him.

Drake a 3rd round pick replaced Miller s 5th round pick and sat behind Jay Ajayi another 5th round pick. Tells ya something

Good find by Grier.

This might be my hate for Grier talking but I think Walton fell in his lap. He got him after he was released and facing jail time when no one wanted him. I think he lucked into Walton more than anything but of course I am biased because I despise Chris Grier as a general manager though.

Walton is good and he went to the U which only adds to my desire for him to be successful but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This might be my hate for Grier talking but I think Walton fell in his lap. He got him after he was released and facing jail time when no one wanted him. I think he lucked into Walton more than anything but of course I am biased because I despise Chris Grier as a general manager though.

Walton is good and he went to the U which only adds to my desire for him to be successful but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

lol...he literally walked up to the Dolphins facility and knocked on the door and forced the Dolphins into a contract?

Luck is a big part of sports, just ask Howie Roseman who is turning their lightning in a bottle SB roster into a pile of feces right now because he's a super star bean counter who got white hot with acquisitions one year but at the end of the day can't identify talent.

Even before he got here...we’ve always had decent RB selections. Well minus John Avery and Kareem Abdul Jabber and the Johnson kid. Lol
Cecil Collins, Deon Dyer, and Rob Konrad also. Who can forget the "Elephant Backfield" hype of potentially having Konrad and Dyer in the same backfield? lol

Cecil Collins, Deon Dyer, and Rob Konrad also. Who can forget the "Elephant Backfield" hype of potentially having Konrad and Dyer in the same backfield? lol

Cecil was a monster ON the field.
Crazy crazy talented player.

lol...he literally walked up to the Dolphins facility and knocked on the door and forced the Dolphins into a contract?
Straight gangsta.

142a345637ac014b4250b675eec6ac0d--feel-good-thug-life.jpg

Walton is an excellent find imo. As a fan of the U I'm well aware of how good this kid can be. He runs with good power for a smaller back and has patience and vision, that's why he finds holes to run through. He'll do good things in the passing game as well.

Back
Top Bottom