Marlins @ Red Sox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins @ Red Sox

Sh*t! The Sox are going to win tonite cause they're the better team!! Can I get an AMEN??!!??

Sorry, not tonight. Mike Lowell hits a 3 run homer in the top of the 9th (2 out, 0-2 count as well!) and the Fightin' Fish win 10-9. Sox were up 9-2 after 7 innings and couldn't hold the lead.

:lol: Word brother! Marlins tapped that *** in the final two innings. We could not be stopped and Lowell hits a game-winning HR with 2 outs and strikes. The whole stadium was on their feet for the final strike and they didn't get it. Marlins Rule baby!

Originally posted by BuffalosBoy
Dont go there :(

If it wasn't for Buckner..........

j/k you gotta admit 10 runs before the 1st out is sad.

EVERYONE BLAMES BUCKNER. If your a Sox fan and SAW game 6 you would know it was Schiraldi who gave up the runs then Bob Stanley that nailed the coffin for the Sox. Buckner took the heat. I'm a Mets fan and believe me I'm happy Buckner had a hole in his glove that night :tongue: but call a spade a spade...

When I saw the score in that first inning all I could say was "Who the hell was pitching for the Marlins? Derrick Bell?"

I spent last night at the make up late night double header at Shea surrounded by Skankee fans. Well we did beat the hell out of Rivera (if freaking Raul Gonzalez didn't freaking try and stretch a double into a triple :rolleyes: ) AND Skankee fans didn't like my song.........
Jeter takes it up the a$$ do da do da...Jeter takes it up the a$$ oh da do da day....

Back
Top Bottom