Marlon Moore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlon Moore

I'm not ever overly optimistic and I don't latch on to camp/preseason stars like a lot of guys here, but Moore seems to have the type of body and skillset as a WR that this team hadn't had anything close to for years until Marshall came in. I know nothing about his history, how consistent he's been in camp, or anything like that, but I like the way he looks when I see him on the field.

i'm dating myself here but the PA anouncers should hit that 70's disco song after a big play by marlon wayons moore:

more, more, more
how do you like it
how do you like it

in the meantime, someone in the booth please break that 45 of miami dolphins #1

Moore looks like a bigger Ginn who is obviously slower but way more smarter and not afraid to run with the ball. If only he could start doing something on ST's because that is what it will come down to IMO. We may not keep 5WR so Moore is PS bound IMO unless he shows something on ST cus we need to find competant flyers and Pruitt is the only one I noticed who made a play.

Moore does more on special teams he will make team cause Turner does nothing on offense or special teams and that will kill him. I like more because he looks more versatile, Faster and better route running then Turner. He might be able to stretch the field and that's what we need because we have a lot of possession wideouts. I like Moore better then Turner and the rest of them. I just think Turner had his chance and he hasn't done much to keep his spot.

Moore looks like a bigger Ginn who is obviously slower but way more smarter and not afraid to run with the ball. If only he could start doing something on ST's because that is what it will come down to IMO. We may not keep 5WR so Moore is PS bound IMO unless he shows something on ST cus we need to find competant flyers and Pruitt is the only one I noticed who made a play.

+1. Receivers who show promise and fighting for a spot can use ST as leverage. Here you got a young buck going up against another young buck who has done next to nothing. Solid ST showing can be the difference maker that nudges a guy like Moore onto the roster.

I'm still not sold on Cam making this team. I think our 4th and 5th wide receivers could very well be Moore and Turner and they will try to stash Wallace on the practice squad.

i'd love nothing more than to upgrade our speed and athleticism at the wr position but unfortunately i think they'll keep cam.

First off who says it's about admitting they were wrong on Turner and not that they see a lot of potential in him. I'm not against him being cut but if he sticks around I think it's because they see something in him and not that he was drafted in the 3rd round.

My point is, that if Moore continues to outplay Turner, but they keep Turner and cut Moore or consign him to the practice squad, then it will only be because Turner was a 3rd round pick. And I don't want to see that happen.

He would add some speed to the receiver group that could really help, and he has been looking good. I could see him instead of Camarillo. The presence of Marshall will make everyone get more chances, as we have already seen.

Anybody have more information on this kid? He looks good, but did almost nothing in college. He did less in his jr/sr years than he did as a soph....was he hurt?

He did fight some injuries. He wasn't on the field very much after his sophomore year. Also Ajirotutu and Hamler emerged as the real #1 and #2 so he was never pushed into action while injured. But even then, Moore was still the best YAC threat of the group IMO (Hamler is the best all-around WR though...and he's only a junior this year. Scary)

Looks like they see something in him that they dont want to let go or put on the PS.

Back
Top Bottom