Marlon Moore | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlon Moore

im only red because of your sole purpose to destroy me

I'm sure I'm not the only one to call this but earlier in this thread I stated that I thought Camarillo would be traded in favor of Marlon Moore as our 4th WR, and so they can keep Turner as our 5th. I see huge upside w/Moore and someone who is going to be able to stretch the field. In addition Tony Sparano said in a press conference a few days ago that they have been working Moore as a gunner in Special Teams so I expect to see him playing a role there the last 2 preseason games.

Then will u put as much effort into making me green, as you did to make me red ?

I'm sure I'm not the only one to call this but earlier in this thread I stated that I thought Camarillo would be traded in favor of Marlon Moore as our 4th WR, and so they can keep Turner as our 5th. I see huge upside w/Moore and someone who is going to be able to stretch the field. In addition Tony Sparano said in a press conference a few days ago that they have been working Moore as a gunner in Special Teams so I expect to see him playing a role there the last 2 preseason games.
Even though I really liked Camarillo, Moore is a receiver with good potential. I think Moore should get some playing time and he should take advantage of it.

Back
Top Bottom