Marshall jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall jersey

Ok guys here's the front. I know there are not authentic coming from that site but i dont care. They look great in my opinion. At those prices i might even by the korry sperry haha dont even know why they have that jersey.

Dansbyfront-1.jpg

wow... jerseys
lol... see [youtube]0nsAd-Ht6fw[/youtube]
real good Marshall jerseys

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me that the dolphins logo is on the sleeves? Hard to tell by your picture!

Can you show us a good picture of the dolphin logo on the sleeves of the jersey..

Ok guys here's the front. I know there are not authentic coming from that site but i dont care. They look great in my opinion. At those prices i might even by the korry sperry haha dont even know why they have that jersey.

Dansbyfront-1.jpg

Can you show us a good picture of the dolphin logo on the sleeves of the jersey..

JESUS haha guys how picky can you be for 26 bucks a jersey. ofcourse the dolphins logo is on the sleeve or i would throw the ***** out!!! Just buy the jerseys and if your not happy throw it off a bridge its 26 bucks u can find that on the street.

shipping is 24 bucks to canada i dont know about usa but im sure a lil cheaper.

JESUS haha guys how picky can you be for 26 bucks a jersey. ofcourse the dolphins logo is on the sleeve or i would throw the ***** out!!! Just buy the jerseys and if your not happy throw it off a bridge its 26 bucks u can find that on the street.

The reason why some of us ask is because one persons standard is different then another's. You might be happy with a POS jersey while some may not. And yes they are only $27 but some of us are probably looking to grab 2, 3, or even 4 jerseys at once and if they are not what we are looking for then we might as well check somewhere else out.

I know for me I'd rather ask someone to post a simple picture that will take them minutes to do then to throw $130 off a bridge when I'm grabbing 4 jersey's at once.

hahaha.. I agree.. it is only $26 bucks! lol.. I do really appreciate your pictures and reminding me of that site. I seen it once before and didn't really give it much thought. But after seeing your pictures and your posts, I trusted enough to go on there and dump a hundred bucks.. I also trust that they will be pretty dam nice , especially after seeing your pics. The only reason I was asking about the logo, is, I ordered jersey online once that was labeled as Authentic for like $40 , was a orange Ronnie Brown jersey, when the jersey arrived, I laughed so hard, it was Horid. The logo was so messed up and deformed looking lol.. thankfully the seller refunded my money and I sent that garbage back :)

but i do appreciate your pics and recommendation of the site! Cant wait to get my jerseys!!

Hahahahaha ... That's awesome !! But which one is the Dansby ... just kidding man ..

Back
Top Bottom