Marx Bros II Could happen Round 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marx Bros II Could happen Round 1

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Marx Bros II.png

I'll admit I'd be stoked to see Marx Bros II float to the surface in Round 1 with a Trade back at 6 and a trade up at 18. How about these 3 for the next decade?
- The Waddle Waddle song! Make it happen Chris!

I think you have to move to 11. Philly is taking a WR 100%. What does it cost to go from 18 to 11 is the question??

I don't get it.

Clayton and Duper were both named Mark, and the nickname was a play on the black and white era comedy team "the Marx brothers".

They weren't even drafted at the same time.

Can someone explain why this would possibly be a "thing"?

If we land Waddle and Smith somehow we would be bringing in 2 electric receivers with big play potential. The last time we had such a pairing was back in the Duper, Clayton era. They were really FUN to watch. We brought in weapons for Danny, now we do it for Tua.

I don't get it.

Clayton and Duper were both named Mark, and the nickname was a play on the black and white era comedy team "the Marx brothers".

They weren't even drafted at the same time.

Can someone explain why this would possibly be a "thing"?
Bama Brothers?

There are lots of talented WR that can be had in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I would like to get Waddle if Pitts is not available. Solidify our RB in the 2nd round with Jevonte Williams. I am not opposed to Harris in the first. The goal should be to give Tua all the tools he needs now, not the next 2 drafts. If possible trade down and collect more 2nd and 3rd picks this year.

Back
Top Bottom