Mathias Kiwanuka or Winston Justice? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mathias Kiwanuka or Winston Justice?

Tye Hill is the best cover cornerback in the draft. Jimmy Williams' stock is falling faster than Enron's. Awful interviews at the Combine, very mediocre pro day, tweener DB......all adds up to a stock fall.

Tye Hill is a goat. I go to Clemson, so I got to watch him get TD's caught all over him all day long. yes, he is fast, but he has no cover skills. He personally lost the GTech game two years ago when he let Johnson score 3 td's on him all in the last 7 min of the game.

CHRISCANEQB726 said:
Tye Hill Is Better Than Williams

U Saw Tye Hill In Senior Bowl

He Was Covering Moss Great Until Moss Is Like This Dumb Mf Is Looking At The Qb Not At Me Burned

But Tye Hill Is A Natural Cb Draft Him

Boomer said:
Tye Hill is the best cover cornerback in the draft. Jimmy Williams' stock is falling faster than Enron's. Awful interviews at the Combine, very mediocre pro day, tweener DB......all adds up to a stock fall.

wahts a tweeneR?

I would not be the least bit unhappy with Winston Justice but we really do need help in the secondary

RDubL84 said:
Tye Hill is a goat. I go to Clemson, so I got to watch him get TD's caught all over him all day long. yes, he is fast, but he has no cover skills. He personally lost the GTech game two years ago when he let Johnson score 3 td's on him all in the last 7 min of the game.

FLMAO - way to go scoop.

I don't think we'll be looking at either of them at 16...I think we'll be looking at Greenway, Lawson and Carpenter unless Huff drops to us.Another guy we could take is Bunkly tho I think he'll be gone.

Ozzy rules!!

Brod has had the most oustanding of draft 'pre-seasons' if you will. His stock is huge and word is that the Bills will take Bunkley over Ngata as there are concerns about Haloti's consistency, something you could never accuse Double B of.

Boomer said:
Bunkley will go at 8 to Buffalo.

Interesting. I was 200% sure Buffalo was foaming at the mouth over Ngata. I will say this, if Buffalo takes Bunkley and Ngata slips to 16(unlikely, I know) Saban will have a very interesting decision to make

im very much against drafting a OL.....our line was good last year...and is only going to get better.....LB and secondary talent is harder to come by

Back
Top Bottom