Matt Roth = Chris Kelsay | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth = Chris Kelsay

Persoanlly my order of prefrence:

1.Brady
2.Losman(nothing against the guy yet other then hes a Bill, just wanna see Holcombe starting for u)
3.Pennington

because im sure som1 will say this is a tasteless post, ill go ahead and say right now this inst wishing for injuries, its just if they do happen id rather it go to these ppl.

I DO NOT WANT THEM HURT! DONT KILL ME!

If Roth turns out to be as good as Doug Betters, i'd be a happy camper.

Losman7 said:
If you want to know what you've got in Roth look no further than Chris Kelsay.

They are nearly identical in size, 6'4'' 270. They had very similar college stats. Roth had, I believe, 9 more carrer sacks. Kelsay had about 50 more tackles.

Both are "high motor" guys. Rely on on constant effort and can outlast OLinman.

Also, this isn't a knock on Roth. Kelsay is gonna be a fine player as is Roth. Hell Kelsay is solely responsible for breaking Pennington last year.

I think you fellas may have your Kelsay's mixed up. CHAD Kelsay plays for Buffalo. CHRIS Kelsay is a rookie FA from BYU. Maybe I'm just not following along - if that's the case, my bad.

Jake66 said:
I think you fellas may have your Kelsay's mixed up. CHAD Kelsay plays for Buffalo. CHRIS Kelsay is a rookie FA from BYU. Maybe I'm just not following along - if that's the case, my bad.
Nope.

Kelsay is a nice player...

but I've seen Matt Roth play live...I'm guessing that he will be special.

Boik14 said:
And props to Kelsay for knocking out The Chad. He probably wont be ready for training camp cause his shoulder needed surgery. Anything that hurts the NYJ puts a smile on my face :D

Specially since Dumbo is the backup

duss12 said:
Specially since Dumbo is the backup

And the Jets aren't gonna fly with Dumbo. He doesn't have any tricks under his sleeves this time... ;)

The thing i love about all of this is that the whole world is kind of missing out on the fact that we also have Kevin Carter and Holliday. I think with Sabans system, you wont see JT with 18 or even 12 sacks. Your going to see an aggregate total of sacks from everyone from Zach to Tebucky Jones sacking the QB.

Back
Top Bottom