Matt Roth!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth!!!

I dunno, i always liked bowens....

But who knows since saban is the new coach what he will do

I dont think they'll be making Roth jerseys. You'll have to customize one. Maybe in 3 years or so though.

I actually want a Channing Crowder jersey. I was extremely happy with that pick. Ive been following Crowder his whole career. He is NASTY. He went to my school's rival high school about 3 miles away from my house. His hs coach is now one of my team's coaches and so i got to know him pretty well. Then he went to my favorite college and now my favorite NFL team? Thats crazy. He is a huge nasty slammer. He has tons of intensity and was the leader of the Gator defense despite being only a sophomore last year. I see him being the next great ILB in Miami.

My projected depth chart:

WR: Chris Chambers
TE: Randy McMichael
RT: Anthony Alabi
RG: Vernon Carey
C: Seth McKinney
LG: Jeno "Fatar$e" James
LT: Wade "Turnstile" Smith
QB: AJ Feeley
RB: Ronnie Brown
FB: Sammy Morris
WR: Marty Booker

DE: Jason Taylor
DT: Tim Bowens
DE: Kevin Carter
OLB: Matt Roth
ILB: Zach Thomas
ILB: Channing Crowder
OLB: Junior Seau
CB: Sam Madison
CB: Mario Edwards
FS: Travares Tillman
SS: Tebucky Jones

I approve of that message.

lordlegel said:
I dont think they'll be making Roth jerseys. You'll have to customize one. Maybe in 3 years or so though.

I actually want a Channing Crowder jersey. I was extremely happy with that pick. Ive been following Crowder his whole career. He is NASTY. He went to my school's rival high school about 3 miles away from my house. His hs coach is now one of my team's coaches and so i got to know him pretty well. Then he went to my favorite college and now my favorite NFL team? Thats crazy. He is a huge nasty slammer. He has tons of intensity and was the leader of the Gator defense despite being only a sophomore last year. I see him being the next great ILB in Miami.

Um...we are a 4-3 team. We'll use the 3-4 as an odd look.

lordlegel said:

why make a starting lineup for a 3-4 when Saban and other sources(players) have said that they will play mostly a 4-3?

lordlegal, Stockar MacDougal will be our starting right tackle.

Alabi is a guy to develop down the road.

Um...we are a 4-3 team. We'll use the 3-4 as an odd look.
I would hope not. Our personel doesnt fit a 4-3 well. We have more quality LB's than DL's (including Roth as OLB). I dont really wanna see Tim Bowens and Larry Chester out there. Id rather just have Bowens to clog the middle. Chester sucks. With Taylor, Carter, Roth and Seau as our OLB/DE's id say thats pretty damm good. Roth is definatly more of a OLB than DE, btw.

To see what kind of player we got in Roth is watch the bowl game when Iowa played LSU.. he plays lde and all i can say is hes one hell of a football player..this one play he stacked and shed the rt and chased down LSU rb for a 2yd loss..and hes always around the ball carrier..reminds me of yes Jason Taylor..love the pick Nick...as all of them..

Back
Top Bottom