Matt Turk Accused of Smacking A Woman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Turk Accused of Smacking A Woman

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
This was shown right now on the news here in Miami. Something like he was in an Ale House restaurant (don't know which one). He got into a discussion with a woman about religion. Matt was wearing a bracelet that said "WWJD" which means 'what would Jesus do'. The woman said something like "Well would Jesus be getting drunk on Sunday". So I guess this happened Sunday. Then the woman said Matt smacked her with the glass of wine in his hand to her face. They showed a clip of a response that Matt said about it something like "If I smacked her in the face, the cops would have smacked me in jail right now." I guess it will be in the papers tomorrow. I think Matt's a good guy, this woman might be just trying to get some quick money.

By the way, I don't like to spread rumors so lets not assume its true, just relaying to fellow Fin fans something that was reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolfan02
This was shown right now on the news here in Miami. Something like he was in an Ale House restaurant (don't know which one). He got into a discussion with a woman about religion. Matt was wearing a bracelet that said "WWJD" which means 'what would Jesus do'. The woman said something like "Well would Jesus be getting drunk on Sunday". So I guess this happened Sunday. Then the woman said Matt smacked her with the glass of wine in his hand to her face. They showed a clip of a response that Matt said about it something like "If I smacked her in the face, the cops would have smacked me in jail right now." I guess it will be in the papers tomorrow. I think Matt's a good guy, this woman might be just trying to get some quick money.

By the way, I don't like to spread rumors so lets not assume its true, just relaying to fellow Fin fans something that was reported.
Jesus drank wine all the time:drinker: :cool:

Originally posted by Snickersbps
deflamation of character...Im with sueing her too

You should call the Fire Dept. first. :tongue: ;)

What was I thinking???....Of course, you're right, scrappy.

*note to snickers*....It's not "deflamation" of character".....It's "defecation" of character......;) You're welcome!

:goof:

WWJD? What Turk might have done, smack her and go back to drinking of coarse. Well maybe thats what I would do.:lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible
What was I thinking???....Of course, you're right, scrappy.

*note to snickers*....It's not "deflamation" of character".....It's "defecation" of character......;) You're welcome!

:goof:

No, no, no, it's desecration of character...

Re: Re: Matt Turk Accused of Smacking A Woman

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Jesus drank wine all the time:drinker: :cool:

If I could turn water into wine... I'd drink it all the time too.

I'd rather turn water into beer though!:D

It's a good thing he smacked her instead of kicking her...if he'd tried to kick her, he would have shanked it. :D

He should have said. . .

"Well, What would Turk do?"

PUNT YOU IN THE CROTCH!

She said he smacked her with the wine glass? Um, I'd think some cuts would occur :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RikWriter
It's a good thing he smacked her instead of kicking her...if he'd tried to kick her, he would have shanked it. :D

I think that would more likely be Royals.

Back
Top Bottom