Matt Turk Accused of Smacking A Woman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Turk Accused of Smacking A Woman

i'm reporting a rumor that might not be true either, just for fun:

Matt Turk shaves his whole body. thats the rumor, spread it around.

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
i'm reporting a rumor that might not be true either, just for fun:

Matt Turk shaves his whole body. thats the rumor, spread it around.

And Mare helps.

Now seriously, WHO CARES if he shaves his whole body or not? That is really some info I could do without.

And the moral of the story is, don't ever mess with a celebrity. You'll never win and all your personal info gets out there for the world to see. So don't get in the way of his open hand when he swings it at you....dummy.

Originally posted by Muck
And the moral of the story is, don't ever mess with a celebrity. You'll never win and all your personal info gets out there for the world to see. So don't get in the way of his open hand when he swings it at you....dummy.

You must've been a stand-up comedian in your former life. Funny stuff Muck. I have to keep my laugher down before my co-workers think I'm crazy. :lol:

Really wasn't that hard. I find that if you just look at things from top to bottom, you find interesting stuff. :D

They've got her address and everything out there. Don't these women ever learn not to mess with pro athletes? :) Lucky for her, it was just Turk. If it was Jason Taylor or someone high profile, it would be worse on her.

Originally posted by Scrappy

Thanks for leaving us in suspense. Now I'm wondering what he said.

:lol: Thats ok. I guess I wasn't expecting it to last very long. I basically transplated the pers. info onto here, but now we'll make people put the effort to do their own work.

Back
Top Bottom