Matt Turk Accused of Smacking A Woman | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Turk Accused of Smacking A Woman

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Then the woman said Matt smacked her with the glass of wine in his hand to her face. They showed a clip of a response that Matt said about it something like "If I smacked her in the face, the cops would have smacked me in jail right now." I guess it will be in the papers tomorrow. I think Matt's a good guy, this woman might be just trying to get some quick money.

By the way, I don't like to spread rumors so lets not assume its true, just relaying to fellow Fin fans something that was reported.

You know if Matt's statement concerning smacking her, was right. He would have been arrested for assault, no if and or butts about it...

Innocent until proven guilty....

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Are you the same guy who informed us you had a "source" in New England during preseason time who supposedly saw Tom Brady being carried off the field in a stretcher?

Do you see the Irony here 02?

Originally posted by inFINSible
*note to snickers*....It's not "deflamation" of character".....It's "defecation" of character......;) You're welcome!

*note to inFINS* its not "defaction"(as funny as that would be) of charcter, its defamation of character....;) You're welcome!

looks like we both screwed it up. The worst part: Scrappy corrected us both:googly:

Originally posted by Snickersbps

*note to inFINS* its not "defaction"(as funny as that would be) of charcter, its defamation of character....;) You're welcome!

looks like we both screwed it up. The worst part: Scrappy corrected us both:googly:

:lol: I'm a genius, what can I say?

:lol: Thats ok. I guess I wasn't expecting it to last very long. I basically transplated the pers. info onto here, but now we'll make people put the effort to do their own work.

Has anyone called to voice their concern to the young lady? Not that I condone that type of juvenile behavior of course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom