Matt Walsh has nothing new. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Walsh has nothing new.

TomBradyWoot

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As has been expected, if you've been reading various reports over the last couple months, Matt Walsh does not have a tape of the walkthrough. His tapes (8 of them) showed taping coaching defensive signals, for which Bill Belichick already admitted to and the organization was punished for.

We've all gone back and forth for months about if Walsh has one, if he doesn't, if he does did the team know about it, if he does did it even matter if the team knew about it, etc. He doesn't have one.

I'm sure this will be spun by the haters, and in a sense by the Pats fans.

Personally, I'm glad it's over. I don't care what happens to the Boston Herald, the NY Times, Michael Levy, John Tomase. I don't even care what happens to Matt Walsh. In reality, the guy won big time. His name (and his lawyer's) was all over the place since Feb 2nd. He got alot of fame, and probably some extra business with his golf pro crap.

Now commence Operation Claim Cover-Up.

I like how you brush off the eveidence that your team has cheated like its nothing.

Apparently they also have them taping offensive signals as well as per the NYT articles, but you are correct they don't have the SB tape, which would have been the real problem for them, IMHO. If that's all Walsh has next Tuesday, then I suspect Goodell may not do much, if anything to them.

Apparently they also have them taping offensive signals as well as per the NYT articles, but you are correct they don't have the SB tape, which would have been the real problem for them, IMHO. If that's all Walsh has next Tuesday, then I suspect Goodell may not do much, if anything to them.

I bet you're heartbroken. But keep your chin up Bitter Bills Fan...Buffalo's going to the super bowl!!:sidelol:

I like how you brush off the eveidence that your team has cheated like its nothing.
Or that it's been months and months and it's not like continuing to talk about it does anything. It's been discovered. It's been admitted. They were punished. This possibility of a walkthrough has been dominating the headlines and frankly, it obviously wasn't worth the stock you all put into it. You can just come out and say it really, you're disappointed it wasn't what you thought it was. If he produced a walk through, Belichick was done. The organization would've been crippled with salary cap fines and draft pick penalties and everything else. He didn't. He produced what Belichick already admitted he did and Goodell knew about.

LOL, this is too funny. Spin it however you want, keep posting to convince yourself, do what ever it is that you have to do. This is not over, But, the patsies are.

hey, arent you the guys that went 19-...oh yeah, I forgot, when it really mattered, you just could'nt do it.

I hear Mercury is still enjoying his home in Perfectville......

Not all is bad though, thanks to your patsies, there are a few thousand kids in a third world country that have some cool new T-shirts! :sidelol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the Pats were punished for taping the Jets signals? There never was any mention of taping of the Bills, Fins, Chargers, Browns, or Steelers. Goodell better suspend Billecheat for the year and take away the Pats 1st rd picks for the next 3-4 years!

I thought the Pats were punished for taping the Jets signals? There never was any mention of taping of the Bills, Fins, Chargers, Browns, or Steelers. Goodell better suspend Billecheat for the year and take away the Pats 1st rd picks for the next 3-4 years!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3386162

The New York Times obtained a list of the Walsh tapes, and the league confirmed that list, which says that the Patriots taped offensive and defensive coaches in regular-season games against the Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns and San Diego Chargers. The team also made video of the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 2002 AFC Championship Game.

"Mr. Walsh has never claimed to have a tape of the walk-through," said Walsh's lawyer Michael Levy, according to the Times. "Mr. Walsh has never been the source of any of the media speculation about such a tape. Mr. Walsh was not the source for the Feb. 2 Boston Herald article."

"This is consistent with what the Patriots had admitted they had been doing, consistent with what we already knew," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told

The Associated Press.

LOL, this is too funny. Spin it however you want, keep posting to convince yourself, do what ever it is that you have to do. This is not over, But, the patsies are.

hey, arent you the guys that went 19-...oh yeah, I forgot, when it really mattered, you just could'nt do it.

I hear Mercury is still enjoying his home in Perfectville......

Not all is bad though, thanks to your patsies, there are a few thousand kids in a third world country that have some cool new T-shirts! :sidelol:

Don't you mean Crackville?

Nope, he means Perfectville...as in no losses. Crackville is reserved for those fans dealing with 18-1.

Nah I saw his interviews from last season and the man is definately in crackville.

Nah I saw his interviews from last season and the man is definately in crackville.
:lol: :lol:

Guys chill out, save your stuff for the smack forum.

Matt Walsh deserves to be punished in some way or form. After months of speculation, why couldn't he just come out and say "I don't have video of the walkthrough, I never taped a Super Bowl walkthrough". All this caused was a media circus, and he turned in video that the NFL already knew.

Pretty unfair, you know, that Super Bowl walkthrough story was the topic on Media week before the Super Bowl game, and the Patriots' had to deal with those distractions at that time. Let me remind you the Patriots' were already punished for this; call it karma but I don't think it is anyway fair that they had to go through this BS story before the Super Bowl, then again, it is also not fair they had video taped opposing offensive/defensive coaches, though some of them, go back 6 years back.

Patriot fans can spin it however they want....

The so called patriots dynasty will FOREVER be tarnished and have a big bold asterik next to it.

They were cheating the whole way as the tapes show regardless of whether he had a "certain game" tape or not. They were in fact cheating.

Their super bowl wins mean nothing.

I thaught the same just a few months ago, but I guess its not that way. When the punishment was handed down, I was definatly under the impression that it was for taping the jets coaches signals (a single incident). At the time, losing a 1st seemed huge, but at the time, I thaught it was only for taping the jets. I dont think they even saw the tapes before taking away a 1st rounder. And I thaught additional punishment would follow if they found evidence of it happening in the past.

Then it seems the commish took the stance that they will be punished for any past "illegal activity" unless they confess EVERYTHING that has happened. So when the pats confessed to doing it since 2000, it seems that the commish included all past acts (that they admitted to) in the punishment (the loss of the 1st rounder).

Seems to me they got punished for 1 act, confessed, and got off the hook for doing that same act countless times over a 7 year span. And it just so happens that those were the best years in team history :err: .

If any team is caught now, they will definatly lose a 1st rounder for their first offence. But somehow the pats do it for 7 years and recieve the same punishment.

Im not happy about it but its just the way it is. I just hate hearing pats fans (and several sports casters) make it sound like all this is nothing important, and how its all in the past. I watched those games. knowing the defensive play on any given down is a huge advantage. They cheated. The coaches knew it, and the players HAD to know (including the golden boy).

If it was the Browns instead of the Pats, they would have lost a lot more than a 1st, and the team would have probubly fired everyone involved. But since its the pats... Its no real advantage, and all in the past. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom