Matt Walsh has nothing new. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Walsh has nothing new.

Nope just watching film footage of Mark Rypien stealing you Super Bowl dreams. Good stuff! :lol:

I bet you Marino was watching that Superbowl as well. He watched alot of them you know.

Really? You were there? You have no idea what Belichick admitted to.
I know its "tuff" :err: to understand plain english...but that is the only thing that has been reported by all the media and Roger Goodell...

I try not to read between the lines, but what has been typed...

and at no time is there any mentioned that anything else but "Defensive" signals were taped...:hi5:

Though it has nothing to do with this tape scandal, here is an article from todays NY Times...showing that the NFL made changes to many rules, after 2007, due to NFL teams complaints, mostly about the Patriots...
If a persistent problem is identified, the league’s eight-member competition committee suggests changes to rules. In discussions of changes since 2000, one team, the New England Patriots, has surfaced more than any other, according to a longtime N.F.L. team executive with direct knowledge of the meetings.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/sports/football/11nfl.html?_r=2&ref=sports&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

At least BB has been consistant and persistant....:woot:

I know its "tuff" :err: to understand plain english...but that is the only thing that has been reported by all the media and Roger Goodell...

I try not to read between the lines, but what has been typed...

and at no time is there any mentioned that anything else but "Defensive" signals were taped...:hi5:

Though it has nothing to do with this tape scandal, here is an article from todays NY Times...showing that the NFL made changes to many rules, after 2007, due to NFL teams complaints, mostly about the Patriots...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/sports/football/11nfl.html?_r=2&ref=sports&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

At least BB has been consistant and persistant....:woot:

Didn't the Media also beat the walk thru tape drum too? I guess you can't believe everything thats been typed.

here you go friend

I don't know if Belichick told Goodell he only taped defensive signals or that he had taped other teams signals, but it seems to me that is a rather minor point. Plays are called in through the headset to helmet communication system. The only offensive signals are also yelled out loud; they're in regards to type of formation (regular, two tight ends, empty backfield, etc.) so the appropriate players know who should be on or off the field for the next play. Everybody sitting in the stadium and watching TV can see the same thing just by watching who is coming on the field and who is running off the field. Taping offensive signals is a complete waste of time but it does prove one thing: Belichick is totally anal. He deserves the label of "idiot" rather than "genious" for risking getting suspended or banned for making these tapes.

Of course, Dullfans know everything. Take a look around here and listen to their excuses for their 1-15 record. Either someone cheated or they had too many injuries. :rolleyes: Obviously the fact that they have a crappy team doesn't even cross their minds. :lol:

Typical inbred Bills fan, talking out his *** as always.

As has been expected, if you've been reading various reports over the last couple months, Matt Walsh does not have a tape of the walkthrough. His tapes (8 of them) showed taping coaching defensive signals, for which Bill Belichick already admitted to and the organization was punished for.

We've all gone back and forth for months about if Walsh has one, if he doesn't, if he does did the team know about it, if he does did it even matter if the team knew about it, etc. He doesn't have one.

I'm sure this will be spun by the haters, and in a sense by the Pats fans.

Personally, I'm glad it's over. I don't care what happens to the Boston Herald, the NY Times, Michael Levy, John Tomase. I don't even care what happens to Matt Walsh. In reality, the guy won big time. His name (and his lawyer's) was all over the place since Feb 2nd. He got alot of fame, and probably some extra business with his golf pro crap.

Now commence Operation Claim Cover-Up.

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

I bet you Marino was watching that Superbowl as well. He watched alot of them you know.

Jim Kelly watched super bowl XXV from the sidelines as the Giants were on the field the entire game. Is there really any difference?

I love how a fan of a 1-15 team has the nerve to even try and talk smack. I guess that one win gave you beer muscles.

What's Buffalo done to warrant the right to talk smack? Go .500? As if that's a ****ing achievement.

We're all in the same boat my friend. Hell, 31 NFL teams a year are in the same boat. i.e. not the Super Bowl Champions.

You know that slogan well right?

That's all you have? Talking **** about a guy none of us have ever met? Is this 5th grade?

One only uses insults when they've been defeated.

Oops

Whoa, how many times has someone on this board (and probably you) talked sh** about Bill Belichick or Tom Brady? Have you ever met either?

Whoa, how many times has someone on this board (and probably you) talked sh** about Bill Belichick or Tom Brady? Have you ever met either?

Football related sure. Something we the public can see every week.

Saying a dude lives in Crackville is different.

Hey buddy. I've been laying low but I still lurk around here. What have you been up to?

Keeping (way too) busy. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes. My oldest is in college so I have to work 24 hrs a day to pay for that.....okay maybe not - it just seems that way sometimes. I've got a band concert to go to tonight. My 12 year old is in 6th grade band. Kind of funny, she had always been in choir and last year decided she was tired of it; so she joined the beginning band.....back to choir next year, though.

Well, so as to not completely hijack the thread; I think it's safe to say the spygate fiasco is finally being put to rest.
Looking back at all of it, one conclusion that I've come to is that Matt Walsh isn't really the villian alot of people painted him as. I believe he was dragged into it reluctantly. Did you watch Goodell's PC? According to him Walsh was being hounded by up to 14-15 reporters at a time. I think he just put his foot in his mouth but would have preferred to have been left alone to begin with.
The only unanswered question is whether Tomase had a source (concerning the Rams' walkthrough) or did he just make it up to add to the drama.

Back
Top Bottom