Mavericks’ Stevenson arrested for public intoxication | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mavericks’ Stevenson arrested for public intoxication

would have been hilarious if he still had on that dirk shirt..

LOL @ this guy. i bet it was a booty call that went wrong.the girl hit him up while he partying,he gets dropped off at the girl apartment by his homies, and he was too drunk to remember the ****ing apartment number.and he so ****ed up he just wandering in the complex. he went from trying to get some cut to ending up in the drunk tank. LMAO. he still won though...

this is why being humble pays off.im counting down to the clever t-shirt lebron will have on because of this. maybe it will say something like "dont drop the soap". "dont slam dunk me" "no free throws" something along those lines.

greasy deshawn still won though.

Top 5 biggest douche bag in the NBA....hands down. Makes the loss to them even hurt more cause this guy doesn't give a **** about basketball. Dirk and Kidd deserved it though

Top 5 biggest douche bag in the NBA....hands down. Makes the loss to them even hurt more cause this guy doesn't give a **** about basketball. Dirk and Kidd deserved it though
You can add Shawn Marion too. He's a good player who has played for a while who deserved a ring.

and i don't have a problem with tyson chandler...

Yeah I like him....dude played with heart but it still hurts to see the pictures of them hoisting the trophy up :(. I don't think I'll ever get over this...it's going to haunt me

So how does that top 5 list go?

1. Lebron James
2. DeShawn Stevenson
3. Gilbert Arenas
4. Kobe Bryant

Back
Top Bottom