Mavericks’ Stevenson arrested for public intoxication | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mavericks’ Stevenson arrested for public intoxication

:lol:....How's LeBron a douche bag?

How is he not? From "the decision", to "not 1...not 7 championships", all the way through "the rest of you can return to your pitiful lives and I'll still be awesome", his arrogance knows no bounds. Only Heat fans have a positive view of LeBron, the rest of the league's fans consider him a douche. I'm not sure if you noticed, but the world was rooting against Miami in the NBA finals, and it wasn't because they had any issues with the previous Heat teams.

this is why being humble pays off.im counting down to the clever t-shirt lebron will have on because of this. maybe it will say something like "dont drop the soap". "dont slam dunk me" "no free throws" something along those lines.

greasy deshawn still won though.

Yes, Lebron and wade have been incredibly humble:lol:

How is he not? From "the decision", to "not 1...not 7 championships", all the way through "the rest of you can return to your pitiful lives and I'll still be awesome", his arrogance knows no bounds. Only Heat fans have a positive view of LeBron, the rest of the league's fans consider him a douche. I'm not sure if you noticed, but the world was rooting against Miami in the NBA finals, and it wasn't because they had any issues with the previous Heat teams.

:lol:...I'm not even going to get into it cause no matter what is said...haters are going to hate. I have the same feeling towards athletes like Tom Brady. It's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom